Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Elven Wish

@Flitx with the fact that he is an elf too it is very possible that he is actually much older than her like how he said see you in a few centuries. Her being super.old isn't unique to elf kind.

Dex-chan lover
@jsenecal
She's only 1000 years. She might not be ready for "the talk" for another 1000 years. Or at least a few centuries.

Also, even if they made a new generation of elves, what about the generation after that?

And maybe that monk is celibate.

Dex-chan lover
So we are back to the solitary, soul-searching chapters. I wonder if Kraft is twice or more times older than Frieren since he actually looks like a full-fledged adult elf.

Fed-Kun's army
Monk is such a good chap, and probably a lot older than Frieren as well. Nice to see another elf.

Fed-Kun's army
It's so refreshing to see a manga where elves are actually elves, instead of the much more common "basically humans but with pointy ears".

They have a pretty alien mentality and i love it.

When I read this, I internally cry for Frieren. There's something about this story that feels so nostalgic.

Wow, this guy totally changed my assumption about elves. Guess Frieren is either very young, or very small.

Dex-chan lover
@Flitx
Why would you assume Frieren is older? They’re both elves and Kraft is physically more mature, so unless it turns out elves reverse age after a certain point, he’s certainly older than her. Much, much older, really, given how she hasn’t changed at all since she met her teacher.

Seems like Kraft was probably a famous hero back in the day; maybe we’ll see some ancient records that obliquely refer to him in the future of this story. I wonder when he heard of this goddess religion and if it had always been around since his youth. It’d make sense for him to get into this religion if it was even older than the elves.

Dex-chan lover
They should just make a wandering city of elves by collecting all the elves together again

Really wish the Japanese could get over their boner for German words, it just doesn’t work.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll say it here now...we WILL see him again. Just as he said. At the end of it all, when Fern and Stark are long in the ground - he will ask her if she actually made memories instead of letting it go by like a blink of an eye.
Hopefully this time she can leave with no regrets.

I'm already crying.

Users who are viewing this thread