Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Village of Swords

Fed-Kun's army
so, the 80 years ago Hero party was formed of: HERO (the elf mage), tank (the dwarf axe), healer (the human priest), and ... fighter (the human sword).

Dex-chan lover
@dudewithmagic doubt it considering demons go after it to try and destroy it states otherwise they should easilly know if it's fake or not considering they are well verse with magic. Well the sword giving off a barrier to ward off demons is already evidence that it has actual power

Considering a non hero manage to solve the world problem show that the demon king is not a great calamity where the sword will be needed well the demons king did chill for over 1000 years not taking over the world until some fake hero manage to kill him and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Himmel "If I can't be the true hero I'll become my own hero with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the blackjack and hookers."

Dex-chan lover
The village chief girl : " Well, see you in next 50-80 years Frieren-sama, don`t be late"

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else, always feel a little lonely/depressed reading this, but still read it?

Double-page supporter
We got successor of Heiter which is Fern and dwarf dude apprentice is Stark. I believe there will be another person that will join the party (probably the true hero) to complete the gang. This parallel the same party of Frieren in her past journey

Man, people who said that there is no actual sword or the sword is fake are such a joke... The demon king isn't really the one who bring destruction to the world as they already exist for thousands years, n the world isn't destroyed...

The sword will be pulled by the real hero who will saved the world from the "real calamities" that hasn't happen yet

@mage_goo or maybe the sword can never be pulled out and the whole thing is a sham in which the only intention there is to it was to teach humans/people that you don't need a powerful sword to defeat those stronger than you?

10 coppers ? That king really was a cheapskate why bother to give anything at that point ? You can find more then that in some guys closet

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Himmel didn't complete all the side quests to unlock the Mastar Sword. We all know that guy who says "f*ck this shit" and goes straight for the boss.

Dex-chan lover
Feel of this continues to be somehow familiar yet incredibly unique at the same time, really great spin. And yeah, Himmel truly was a Hero, one who forged his own path.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the true hero('s sword) was the friends/adventures we found along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread