Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Village of Swords

Aggregator gang
@danvolodar it isn't necessary to have a demon lord just to have a hero. Like Himmel being a fake hero defeating demon lord without the hero at that time. Also considering that the hero sword has not yet pulled means the hero is either not yet born or the world is in peace so their is no need to pull the sword. (But some high rank demon is becoming active again).

I wonder if Frieren was the actual Hero, and that's why they could defeat the demon lord even without the sword. We'll never know though, because none of them even tried pulling the sword lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the sword is bs honestly. Since himmel couldnt its not like its tied to the fate of the world.

not unless there is some like "True Demon lord" TM . Seems like nonsense tho

@lazerus56

I Think your way of thinking is right on maybe there is a far greater calamity than the demon lord that himmel defeated and the only thing that will defeat it is a iseakied protagonist that the novel and manga is portraying if so then oh boy what could it be that thing that would end this world that we are reading or seeing in the eyes of God/writer

anyone can be a hero, take that Rise of Skywalker! thanks for shitting in Rey's face 😤
thank you for the chapter, guys!

Aggregator gang
Im sure she could lif that blade if she wanted to. XD

It would be funny if the pedestal was made to lock the sword there lol

@Dulkia
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/v8wCg_OYrO8DSpX_rHi2TaNxoPQPAuNeFZT_9thKx6pg8deKl4nA5_aj1VXhIMWBEYXGXwykATEo-bUZy2ifZM9ynfdl66Uu5a_nCHEF1CMPUjzW-0ZuzZ_dJknDmLLqBf4CnXw1fJf_O7cBWQf5QaXFumTRJIeSsDM
lol

Fed-Kun's army
Heh... who gets worried about just one little generation being late?

Dex-chan lover
Fern, carrying Frieren absolutely everywhere. Definitely ripped under those clothes.
Man, why is Fern a mage? Just take Stark's axe and become the world's greatest warrior, augmented by magic.

Aggregator gang
I was expecting the little girl to become one of the comrades who would venture to Ende

Users who are viewing this thread