Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Chance to Journey

Dex-chan lover
@kalton yeah, i noticed that too. many small problem actually can be solved easily by talking properly and this manga actually does that. no need for long drama and shenanigan

@RexNemorensis i think it fits Fern personality not liking it rough

also 100% page 13: JUST. GET. TOGETHER. really..

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure he'll come back eventually. I'm not sure who will push Fern and Stark together otherwise. Frieren certainly doesn't even seem to be aware of it.

Sein may die before we see him again, but I don't think it will be a tragic death since this isn't that kind of series. If he does die offscreen, I would expect we would learn about it from his son who reports that his dad lived to a ripe old age and always cherished his brief journey with Frieren to his dying day (or something along those lines).

Dex-chan lover
Fun shipping moments and sad Sein moments aside, what they did there was Good Communication 101! Everything they wanted to say to each other summarised in just 5 words total, not a hint of hidden feelings and regret in their words. Sein is truly a master mediator.

Anyway, I expect when Bearded Priest next returns he brings Wild Gorilla with him to meet the gang

Double-page supporter
@Thirtyfour they were 16-17 when stark joined but the journey has taken a year or two since then so 18-20 you could figure it out based on the years since himmels death if you really wanted

Dex-chan lover
*narrows eyes* I really hope she isn't raising a flag in this mostly calm slice of life adventure...

Fed-Kun's army
@BasilD It's not just Sein tho. Both Fern and especially Stark are honest to the bone and they knew what they did wrong. They didn't feel the need to put up a front or save face that it was neither their faults. Sein just gave them a good push on the back to eat that last remaining pride and apologize to each other properly.

Fed-Kun's army
Im gonna miss Sein so much, I already got used to him being there, I hope we at least get a new cast member.

Users who are viewing this thread