Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Chance to Journey

Double-page supporter
SHIPTRASH, i dont want them to date, since their chemistry is kinda weird and wrong for that. I want them to retain the sibling relationship. At this point in time, they are just acting like siblings and i feel that this story doesnt really need any romance. But if they get together, i think it will be at the veeeery end of the series, whenever that is lol.

Also, Farewell milfhunter, farewell! I hope you dont end up as kakyoin, since that last panel was ominous but the party lost the "normal" one so they will get into some trouble from now on lol

Group Leader
I feel like the longer this goes on, the more there's going to be some kind of miserable reveal... like she's actually a lot older than she lets on, and that this whole pilgrimage thing is something she does every few hundred years, with every new generation of Hero, once the previous one has been forgotten.

Group Leader
@skciD She never says she's ~1000 years old; she says, in the translation, "at least a millennium". Could be far more than just one millenium.

I definitely support this ship but I want the author to take their time in bringing them together. It seems to me, they both need to be a bit more mature to be in a relationship.

Double-page supporter
This is the only manga that actually manages to perfectly capture a traditional Tolkien-esque feeling of journey and adventure.

Aggregator gang
Somehow I can imagine we will see Sein in the next chapter. 😂

I'm gonna miss Milfhunter Sein, somehow I got attached to him in just a few chapters :(

Algo, he's a man of culture, talking for all of us

f7dJLWf.png

@harvester
She was a pupil of that great mage 1000 years ago after she lost her friends/family and her village was destroyed.
So prior to that she didn't travel with heroes.

She learned a lot about herself and other races during the time with Himmel and Co.
And during her travels with the current party, she's still growing as a person.
Which implies she hasn't traveled or interacted much with others before then, or at least didn't care enough.
So if it was a cycle, it'd be the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread