Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Moment for Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Indeed rather than one high level magic, a hundred basic magic cast in the same amount of time will be more likely to hit the target, and with enough INT stat it will still hurt a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how Fern is, trying to make a deal with her is probably not gonna work. She's pretty hot blooded despite her stoic looks.

Dex-chan lover
So Fern has no idea how freaking talented she really is. Not only she has stupid amount of mana to be able to spam basic magic like it was freaking firework. But she also can disappear her presence to the point even seasoned mages can't detect her at all. Damn, she probably doesn't realize how strong she is because the only frame of reference she has to compare herself with is Frieren.

Fed-Kun's army
The way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Fern passes with the highest rank in the exam and Frieren ends up failing because she's fooling around. They get their 1st class mage in the party (Fern) and Frieren will just continue to be carefree (because in another hundred years, being 1st class means nothing anyway when the classification systems change again).
*Like how Genos is S-class and Saitama was C-class after their exam...

Frieren training Fern has caused Fern to likely not know just how powerful she truly is just yet. Can't wait to see Fern devlop a bit more!

Dex-chan lover
please don't kill this guy. Kill that slicing psycho instead

Dex-chan lover
Fern is about to make mama proud.

I'm surprised at the amount of character Wirbel showed, though. I could've sworn he was as much of a psycho as that girl is.

Dex-chan lover
The lack of 'passage of time' page in this chapter makes me sad.
I blame the editor for pushing a tournament arc.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite an anomaly of a chapter, such sloppy and lazy storytelling, the author couldn't have been more obvious with the stalling it was clear that absolutely nothing was gonna happen, so why waste 10 pages on tertiary unlikable characters buying time trying to out asshole each other?

Users who are viewing this thread