Sousou no Frieren

So even in the latest couple chapters, we are only 2-3 years into the 10 year journey?
They are either traveling faster than expected or this Manga is going to be very, very long.

So even in the latest couple chapters, we are only 2-3 years into the 10 year journey?
They are either traveling faster than expected or this Manga is going to be very, very long.
They never said it'd take 10 years to do the journey again, only that it took 10 years for the Hero party to do it, because Himmel kept on doing every side quest along the way.

I think they're just about 4 years in at the moment, taking some detours here and there, but they're quite close to the ende now.

It went from 0 to 100 with the latter third of chapter 116 and it shows no signs of stopping now. I truly wonder how all of this will/might impact the true, current, timeline. "Although it's only 30% ready right now, in another hundred years, my "curse" will engulf the star" is so immensely ominous it's impressive.
And those final two pages in 117 are one of the most bittersweet confirmations I have seen in manga, truly fantastic.

Really cringe of FMAB guys from MAL suddenly rate this 1/10 here also. Well it fits into the 10% lizardman hypothesis of statistics.

Frieren is an absolute classic in the making, everything about it is perfect.

I feel saddened by the fact that I've caught up... Now we wait.

Masterpiece, Why do powerful nations always have to be represented as copies of the Nazi army???

Just started this series and struggling through the exam arc, does it get better? Like, is it another 100 chapters of this, or does it go back to how the first 30 chapters were?

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
i liked this manga a lot but i actually have to drop it and its legit because of the names. it makes it unreadable to me. its as if every person is named some shit like "Sloopy McDoopy" and completely ruins the immersion to me

Himmel is the most boring character in this series, the most memorable thing dude has done is die. I couldn't give less of a shit about his story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just saw a few things proclaiming this went on indefinate hiatus for now, not really suprising how many times chapters would be delayed 1-2 months recently. Hope the author is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread