Sousou no Frieren

I'm not sure how this manga is yet to receive any award. It perfectly that award material.

This manga has a lot of intricacy and lore building up even though it starts with a generic demon lord background. Reminds me of maoyuu yuusha I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gintsama
It's not been too long since this series itself was released. I think it'd need a few more months before it gets licensed. You never know, however I think it's likely.

Slow moving. A main character who lacks passion and is hard to care about. Lots of travel. Lots of flashbacks. I liked it at first but then I got bored.

I need to sleep because I got a presentation for class tom. But I saw an update so I said fuck it

Ok so a priest, mage and a swordsman along with the hero travels to the demon lords castle. I like this parallel of the story going on right now. As freiren playing the hero of this story.

@IlQwerty yeah shi i forgot that and his master is axe weilder too. So a fighter i guess?! Still do u see what i mean, he story is really starting to parallel her first adventure with the hero himmel (sorry i dont remember the spelling) its kinda even more nice in a way

dont get me wrong, its a good manga but the ratings just doesn't add up. to be the highest rated manga here is kinda weird and undeserving. 8.9/10 at best. very slow paced but a good read

Not sure why it's considered overrated if people are, well, rating it.... Its rating is only as good as people decide for it, and evidently, its rated high.

I think it deserves its rating. But what is surprisingly is that it does have this rating. This doesn't really seem like a series that would be very popular but more of a hidden gem.
Well at least it'll get a chance for a license.

A very melancholy story about how fast time can slip, but it also has a slow appreciative feeling to it. The first chapter is pretty brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread