Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Ch. 52

Group Leader
"Elves being inbred as fuck" is a wild plotpoint I have to say
It certainly makes sense. Almost every series I’ve ever read says that elves are stuck up, hate humans, and are small in number.

that leaves them with very few options to boink with. Thankfully, elves usually have long lives and small libidos so its seldom an issue If their kids are also their siblings

Dex-chan lover
bruh, I was born with DSD similar to brolite, except I grew up a mostly healthy male just with 1 testicle non-functioning and needing some hormone therapy when I got to puberty. I can sympathize with the 'cursed child' because my family were fucking weird about it, but inbreeding isn't the only cause, it can come about due to epigenetic changes like it did with my mom. She worked at a plastics factory in the late 90s and due to poor working conditions all her kids came out with some kind of mutation. With my 1st younger brother it was a cleft-lip/pallet, 2nd little brother was basically blind, and me with autism, and DSD.

Dex-chan lover
It certainly makes sense. Almost every series I’ve ever read says that elves are stuck up, hate humans, and are small in number.

that leaves them with very few options to boink with. Thankfully, elves usually have long lives and small libidos so its seldom an issue If their kids are also their siblings
It does make sense fron a biological perspective that long lived races wouldnt experience genetic bottlenecks within 3 or 4 generations.

I still havent seen one that addresses it by having the married pairs be 2-3 generations apart because of their eternal youth, that'd be similar to some endangered species rehab plans that do genetic back crossing to further prolong occurnce of genetic bottlenecks

Dex-chan lover
bruh, I was born with DSD similar to brolite, except I grew up a mostly healthy male just with 1 testicle non-functioning and needing some hormone therapy when I got to puberty. I can sympathize with the 'cursed child' because my family were fucking weird about it, but inbreeding isn't the only cause, it can come about due to epigenetic changes like it did with my mom. She worked at a plastics factory in the late 90s and due to poor working conditions all her kids came out with some kind of mutation. With my 1st younger brother it was a cleft-lip/pallet, 2nd little brother was basically blind, and me with autism, and DSD.
Incoming magical hormone therapy treatment arc

Aggregator gang
Dang I can understand the difficulties myself; I have Klinefelter Syndrome myself.
As well as a number of other physical and mental health issues.
My DSD was diagnosed late though, I was around 25-29 before it was noticed, so treatment started to late, anything that could have been helped with early treatment and such.

Dex-chan lover
Elves be like "Hey thar missy"

mFCG2EJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread