Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
so I'm confused...is his cute partner the dragon cub, the ditzy elf ?girl? or both?
that last bit...I mean after that scene I'm like 80% sure ditz elf is a girl...but it's Japan so until I hear for certain I am weary of traps

Aggregator gang
@VanJosh I don't remember a gender ever being specified...but does it matter either way? it's definitely cute, and it's currently his partner...so it could be what he was promised, MC might have meant a cute humanoid girl, but what was said at the end of MC's blessing as he was being sent into the world made it seem like "god" gave him too many blessings and the partner part probably did not work out as initially expected

Fed-Kun's army
Is ”tenma” written ”天馬” in the raws? If it is, it should be translated ”pegasus”.

Dex-chan lover
there are some missing pages from ch 19, is it separated in parts or something?

I like when he said she smell like 'compost heap'. Usually mc from other story always said she smell good.

Double-page supporter
@SukaSuki I feel like that elf is my quarantine spirit animal. I even bought Lume (a biological based unscented deodorant which works for 75 hours by suppressing order causing bacteria) I.E. I don't shower for 3 days in a row and this keeps me from smelling like a compost heap to the people trapped in quarantine with me. ゞ(ↂ ω ↂ)ゞ

Dex-chan lover
My Japanese is pretty shit but seeing 生まれてはじめ translated in a note as "I could die happy right now" made me wonder if the rest of the translation is uh... similar.

That elf feels like moving dead weight -.-
(I know it sounds like a contradiction but think of it this way, it finds you wherever you leave it to latch and hinder again)

Users who are viewing this thread