Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not going to search for the thing though."

Wow, fucking ungrateful little bitch. You're so ungodly blessed and overpowered, but are so damn lazy that you can't even help someone out with a big problem when it's on the way and they're allowing you in their backyard to take THEIR stuff?

thank you for translating!! also ugh I really dislike this girl, I don't like when people just pry into your things as if you owe them an explanation for everything. hoping she won't continue to appear in the long run

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

i dont understand,
why so many NPC/other people in ISEKAI world,
want to know anything about other people business.

dont they know the word "Privacy" and "mind your own business" ?

like in this Manga & other manga (Nito )

Dex-chan lover
Don't understand why so many people are acting like the MC should be arrogant. Do none of you have friends? Should this group just move forward in silence and not speak or try to get to know and understand one another better?

Why risk your life for someone if they won't be a little open with you? If he treated her like you guys suggest, there'd be no reason for anyone to help him with anything. Ever. Best to just leave him on his own whether he can fight or not.

They're adventurers. Knowing your partners is usually a pretty big thing, especially one's capabilities - so that you know what you're working with and how to best function as a team. Hiding your abilities as part of a life-and-death team is some really edgy chuunibyou bullshit, not sensible at all.

He can easily give an overview of his capabilities and ask that no one pry into how or why he can do these things, just let them know what he can bring to the group. He's relying on them, after all, they have a right to know what he's got to rely on.

Double-page supporter
lots of ado for a small demon on the run, using illusions to protect itself from adventurers
also, those dwarves are so unthreatening, you'd think they are gnomes who came from father xmas' workshop

Double-page supporter
onwards he goes with the party of a miner, a kid dragon, a good friend and a bum/leech that makes him pay for her.

Anyone willing to bet that this “monster” is just an oversized version of those landcrabs that everyone’s afraid to eat?

Dex-chan lover
Does he even need bodyguards? Haven’t seen anything that gave him trouble besides the dragon egg

Calling it now, the monster is a gigantic landcrab and he's going to eat it.

@Kayriel
Yes, if he did the things people on this site suggested, he would have no friends and surely drive them all away. But you have to understand, most people on this website are cripplingly autistic, and will throw fits when anything happens in the story they didn't expect or even insult the translators, who are doing all of this for free. I ignore 99% of the comments here, because quite frankly they're garbage, and so are the people who made them. Very few people seem capable of just... enjoying the story. Or thanking the translators. Or even simply appreciating the free entertainment they're getting.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, instant memorisation it's just like magic!

Wait a minute...

Also, I agree with previous comments, probably going to be a giant crab since they did mention multiple limbs in the story.

Either that or a cave spider but judging from the rough silhouette it's most likely a crab.

@Lord-Raine
Let me address a couple of things you've said. First of all, I don't think he wouldn't have friends if he won't let people know everything about him. He doesn't owe someone he doesn't actually know for that long an explanation he don't wanna talk about and you can clearly see he tried to avoid the topic and yet she kept pushing for an answer which I dislike. I am sure that in real life you wouldn't just share your secrets with people you barely know so I don't think what you said will apply on him.

Now to the second part of my reply to you- that was quite rude of you. I would like to first redirect you to the comment section where you can see that many people have expressed their thank you for the translators. We also don't have to love every character that appears and it's ok to talk about our likes and dislikes of things in a story I didn't mean to offend you(and if I did I apologize) but I just genuinely don't like her character and I feel like I expressed it in a respectful way. You on the other hand started insulting people and using very bad and insulting terms which I was really hurt by them. I hope you take this to heart, as we are all people at the end of the day and it's ok to disagree but let's keep it a civil discussion.

(Also sorry if there were any mistakes because I am not a native English speaker).

Dex-chan lover
Just say you are a magician, dumbass
If they ask, answer with "it's not my profession" and be done with it

Users who are viewing this thread