Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
I hate how we spend so much time on this lukewarm MC thinking about if he should summon the fucking effort to do something other than play with mushrooms for a few coins.

Look at the invitation, try to figure out if it's a trap or not. Doesn't seem like a trap? THEN FUCKING GO. Stop weighing options and trying to read someone else's mind who isn't even here. DO THINGS you lazy shit!

I can be lazy on my own, I'd rather read about people doing interesting things!

Double-page supporter
I think anyone who was a tourist to Europe would be numb to big castles, etc. Yes, it would be very impressive to see them in their heyday rather than say a palace that was converted to a museum or tourist attraction, but as someone I watched give a video tour of a castle once said. The impressive thing to me it not the nobility who paid for the thing but the craftsmen and artists who made it. As someone who spent a lot of their youth working a garden center, I can really appreciate the years of work it takes to topiary those hedges for example.

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck is he going to act like that when he comes from a modern era?? I hate this MC

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt Are you nuts? He's been living in Japan his whole life before this, unless he want to Europe it would be his first time seeing European style castles. Seeing a Sky Scrapper and it being normal is not the same as seeing a goddamn castle. Hell even if he had seen Japanese castles it wont be the same.

LOL this Mc is seriously the lamest guy in existence. He has no backbone, he spends ages making any form of decision and then he gets impressed and surprised by the most mundane garbage, like a 3 year old taking their first shit alone.

The writing in this is 1-star material.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lan Are you 12? Even if he hasn’t been to Europe, I’m sure he’s seen plenty on the fucking internet, tv or movies.. plus Japan has castles. He’s an adult, what kind of adult would act like that? A fucking immature one that’s for sure.

Dex-chan lover
How is that a castle? Where are the ramparts? The murlons? The MACHICOLATIOOOOOOOONS?! None of the battlements seem functional and are few and far between. This is not a castle.

Dex-chan lover
The MCs are always idiots in these stories because the authors are idiots. It's just the way it goes.

Double-page supporter
@Le_Flemard

Yep it's certainly a high gothic cathedral, not a castle, especially with the rosaces, the front porch and those overly ostentatious belfry... Absolutely a defensive nightmare for the people inside of it.
I guess the assistant who had drawn it got a little carried away with his google search for stock photos and materials without noticing it wasn't photos of castle anymore 😉

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt Do you honestly think seeing something on the internet is the same as seeing something in person? Really? So would touring a museum virtually be the same as actually going there and experiencing it?

Plenty of adults will act like that, it's not like growing up means you lose your sense of wonder. Well unless you're a boring humorless person.

Users who are viewing this thread