Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Group Leader
So............ she's futa??
I think that Brolite is termed as a hermaphrodite. Basically like some species that have both male and female characteristics. Since she identifies herself as mostly female with a few male characteristics, it stands to reason that her lower plumbing is female but her upper half is a bit male, like the flat chest.

Dex-chan lover
I think that Brolite is termed as a hermaphrodite. Basically like some species that have both male and female characteristics. Since she identifies herself as mostly female with a few male characteristics, it stands to reason that her lower plumbing is female but her upper half is a bit male, like the flat chest.
No, what you described is called a "loli". Repeat after me: LO-LI. They have the power of justice on their side.

What Brolite is, is called a futa.

Ah, to be so young and innocent.
"I'm only a little bit male"
Smol peepee?
Given the horse is called Puni, I think we can safely say it is truly punny.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just condensed magic so hard it could be use as a nuke.

I am guessing having to much concentrated mana causing the elves to be stunted?

Probably the tree is dying and unable to absorb surplus mana but instead release it back like Bii's parent.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looked it up to be sure, but hermaphrodite, in terms of reality/humans, is the old outdated term cause its thought was that both male and female biological processes were equally expressed, when it's not. The term that's now used is intersex
https://www.bing.com/search?q=is hermaphrodite intersex&pc=MOZB&form=MOZMBA
I remember taking sociology, biology, and psychology classes that partially covered the subject.
It might be different for the manga, cause it's a fictional story, but it still happens in reality.

Dex-chan lover
No, what you described is called a "loli". Repeat after me: LO-LI. They have the power of justice on their side.

Tell me you watch too much anime without telling me you watch anime. In real life, it's called intersex and it's a real thing. Not as pronounced as your favourite genre, futa, though.

What they described wasn't necessarily intersex, but certainly not loli.

Looked it up to be sure, but hermaphrodite, in terms of reality/humans, is the old outdated term cause its thought was that both male and female biological processes were equally expressed, when it's not. The term that's now used is intersex
https://www.bing.com/search?q=is hermaphrodite intersex&pc=MOZB&form=MOZMBA
I remember taking sociology, biology, and psychology classes that partially covered the subject.
It might be different for the manga, cause it's a fictional story, but it still happens in reality.
Unfortunately, people will just start going "futa" because it's manga, even though yes it is called intersex in reality, where around 0.5-1.7% of the world's population exist on that physical spectrum.

Group Leader

Given the horse is called Puni, I think we can safely say it is truly punny.
I've read the raw novel and she doesn't have mammary glands or breasts. Her lower half is basically female. She's not a loli.

Dex-chan lover
So much happened 🤣
Also is this cursed bloodline why puni-san was telling him to be careful around her as she's not all she seems or whatever.
Also my guy needs to apologise for essentially spawing a Dungeon core 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread