Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

@Dommelien
Yeah, I was wondering that as well... I mean, why point it out directly like that without doing anything with it?

Maybe it was originally intended to be and Ecchi/hentai series, and then the writer changed his/her mind?

@Eddnom yeah I gotta agree with you, despite it just being a mediocre isekai it really doesn't have the same generic traits that we see in pretty much everything else. Tbh I find it more enjoyable because of that alone.

Dex-chan lover
i really like this manga! most of the times in mangas like this where they get a non fighting ability it converts somehow in a fighting ability and yeah he is strong but its still mostly him just doing random tasks and such! i just kinda like it! i just wish the chapters came out faster!

Fed-Kun's army
The artwork is so finely detailed and consistently on-model, a pleasant style I enjoy looking at.
The story is easy-going and kind.
I hope it gets more recognition and continues on!

Dex-chan lover
This shit proved itself worthless in the first 5 pages.
He looked better before he isekai'd. He became plain, yet dared to refer to his previous appearance as such.
1/10.

There wasn't really anything to keep me reading this and after the second time he met the elf girl I lost my shit she is so fucking annoying that I can't even read it anymore. He was reincarnated to do something... right? so like why isn't he doing anything? and didn't he say that he should avoid the capital? so why did he all of a sudden change his mind and go? and what about the stuff he got from that dead body? (from what I could push myself to read) it seemed like he completely forgot he wanted to give the items to someone.... idk it was good for passing time but I wont be reading anymore of this, the whole time I was waiting for it took get better and it never did

Seeing the character art in this manga i can only surmise that he is forced to draw the dragon baby like that at gun point.

Aggregator gang
The only thing that I remember about this manga is the ugly pet. One of the ugliest pet design in isekai ever. Even uglier than the braided horse which I forgot the name of that manga.

Users who are viewing this thread