Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Aggregator gang
I'm confused as heck, whose the romantic interest? At first people say it's a guy but is it a girl??

Fed-Kun's army
Started off good but it went downhill really fast after a few chapters... That flying pile of poop is ugly af and seeing it everytime makes me wanna throw my phone away

Fed-Kun's army
@SoMaKa I agree with you, jokes are not even funny, basically recycling the material over and over again.
Yea we know that they like to eat, yea we know that she gets dirty and doesn't mind it, yea we know that the MC likes things clean and odor-free....

Fed-Kun's army
I like it. It's not a masterpiece but I'm not expecting that. Something chill to read with some hot chocolate.

Aggregator gang
Incredibly generic. Worst of all its boring. Try a different isekai :(

Dex-chan lover
When is there goin* to be a lumberjack with manly bearded with a huge bulking body goin* to get isekia and get a bear girl or a dryad wife

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it super racist to force them to do the itadakimasu bullshit? Like on the same level of racist as a Christian mother forcing someone who is not Christian to thank God for the food?

Anyway with stories that I've been following for a long time I tend to forget about them. Hope that at least this doesn't get worst. Can't even recommend or not this series i don't remember shit about it, last chapter was meh. You can probably tell by the title the quality that it will have with an isekai

@Nei its not even close to being racist, what are you on about? It's literally a phrase we use to thank for the food. There's no deeper meaning to it, especially relations with religion or some sort of beliefs. I can't even start on how you are comparing it with a Christian mother forcing someone who is not Christian to thank God for the food xD. Most Japanese people aren't even religious to begin with, and I'm confident in saying this since I'm half Japanese myself. Yes we believe in many types of gods or as you know "Kami", similar to Hinduism. But we are not as dedicated as other religions with timed prayers and religious celebration. We do visit shrines at the start of the new year and stuff, but it's more like a formality and a tradition rather than a religious event. Sorry in advance though, I'm ranting a bit. I don't want people to get the wrong idea, since racism is not a light topic.

@Nei yo wait a second how is that racist? like i get it could be something else but how it is it racist?? i think you chose the wrong word for that buddy

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna add the spoiler to hide these paragraphs, because honestly most people don't care about this and they are pretty big.

@MuscleTheMan
Forcing your culture on others is something pretty shitty to do, that's why I gave the Christian mom example, he's not doing the anime gag of i say itadakimasu and the rest imitate him because "i like your funny words magic man", he's literally enforcing them, which I don't think it's an ultra fascist japanese behavior or anything like that, but racist is the unique word that I felt fitted in that type of behavior. But still you may be right, there's most likely another word that fits better, I just couldn't find it

@tenkyu7
Don't worry about ranting bro, it's normal to get defensive about these topics, but I have to disagree here. There's nothing wrong with being thankful for the food you're eating, but he is like "nah chotto fucking mate, everyone is going to do this thing from my culture or no one is eating" which is something that I've never seeing a Japanese person do before, and I grew up in Brazil, having at least 4 people close to me in my family being japanese and they aren't half japanese-brazilian, they are full fledge japanese that grew up in japan (Japanese inmigrants came to Brazil more than 100 years ago or something like that, and then another wave came in the '80 I think, so there's like a fuck ton of japanese descendants in Brazil and it's the most popular country to travel for the japanese or something like that) and no japanese has ever said to me "hey you fucking monkey where's your manners, you gotta be thankful for this fucking food". He's literally forcing his own culture on these people for no reason whatsoever just like the colonizers did in America with Christianity. Again, I don't consider this a huge racist movement from an ultra fascist japanese guy, just thought it was a pretty shitty thing to do and racist just felt like the word that fitted the phrase the most.

So this the new "thing"? Two different groups translating the same title? What a new and clever way to waste time!

Why you shouldn't waste time on this

1. super fucking generic
2. text galore (so many info just thrown at once. Some info that doesnt even look important are being mentioned)
3. Is supposed to be an isekaid adultman but acts like a naive, ignorant kid.
4. the world building pace is allover the place.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm honestly starting to wonder why I rated this seven stars. This manga is honestly quite mediocre.
Reasons why I don't like this story: Insanely (and I genuinely mean insanely) generic story, MC sucks up to everyone, MC is completely trusting of others, almost every character is nice, MC is kind of stupid, and every character orgasms when they have good food.
I guess the author of this wanted to this to stand out more, changing the way the MC transmigrates and having god watch over him, but they ultimately made this even more generic. I mean c'mon, doesn't that happen in every story. Sure the characters look different, but the god is handsome, with the MC being average looking to tall and handsome. Oh yeah, and with every side character being stupidly nice, wouldn't this make a good horror manga?
To be honest, this started out fine but went downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread