Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

I dont know where to writte this but im doing it here ,stooooooppppp reauploading old chapters , im reading 100 ch from different mangas a day ,and because of this i dont know where im left off with my reading. And mangas appear at my new chapters list.

The art is very sumptuous and detailed. I absolutely love it.
Everything else is avarage. This needs some decent action and/or romance or else it will become boring.

@AngelShade
That sounds like a You problem.

But jokes aside: the reason this is happening is due to LHT translations all but dropping the project and two other groups attempting to pick it up to keep with the uploads. Then LHT Translations realizes someone is picking up a dropped project and tries to essentially steal it back.

This is something LHT is kind of known for: snagging up a bunch of projects and taking way to long to upload new chapters unless someone else tries to snag it from them. The only outliers are popular projects such as Shield Hero that would get sniped from them immediately if they delayed the new chapters like they do their other projects.

It is a scummy practice, especially when you realize the speed of their translations is directly tied to the donations they get through their site to translate things.

I love how a lot of authors instead of creating interesting back story for a FANTASY setting and just make one chapter with "Oh you died... sorry... here go reincarnate in this FANTASY WORLD and here some op skill that if misused could cause this world to collapse bye~"

I prefer the journey without the elf tbh idk y no matter what she does i just cant get myself to stay interested

@Elinorcross they actually explained what's going on in one of their other mangas (Shi ni Modori), but they've just overhauled their group leadership and whoever took over sounds like they won't stand for this whole "abandonment" of less popular projects and is getting the group to work on things which is why there's been this sudden explosion of releases of thing they haven't touched in months (regardless if anyone else has picked it up).

Is the elf the heroine?if it is then they should add breast in her cause she is flat as a board

@Jpwong
That's great to hear, hopefully it'll help fix their crappy reputation.

@Jethzki
If you can't tell she's a girl or the heroine due to a lack of gravity defying breasts then maybe you need to read less manga and go out more. Not every heroine needs to be stacked and she looks fine to me.

This site is really starting to piss me off. Why are you re-uploading the same chapter all over again? I got tons of manga I read, can't possibly remember the numbers on all of them, yet this is the 3rd time I'm reading the same chapter. Even though every time I come here, it shows me that I haven't read the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, it tells you there's an update because another team translated it. It's not mangadex.org fault of another group does a chapter that's already out

Well, I don't know... maybe they shouldn't upload it since it already exists? Do we really need to have 10 different translations of the same chapter? I'd like to think not.

@MajorWaffle you know if it's chapter that you already read it'll be marked as 'read' right dumbass
and why even blaming the group that re-upload the chap idiot
that's not even a valid complain
if you still don't know how to read the marked chapter, there's 'eye'icon on the start of chapter list
don't blame others for your dumbness
you disgust me

Wow this is just another isekai with op without good backstory. The only unique part are about how the MC talk with the god. That's really funny

@kou67 If you don't know how to read, just say so. You didn't need to project your own insecurities onto me. I don't judge.

How did I find out your darkest secret of being an illiterate moron, you ask? Because I clearly wrote the shit you're accusing me of in my very first comment.

@Elinorcross she is pretty but her chest is smaller than a loli, even buffed men have bigger chest than her, i doubt that any girl can have that chest.of course this is just my opinion so i cant say that she is the worst

Double-page supporter
Bii being black dragon seems weird, I tho8ght he was a red dragon since he cape form a fire dragon...

Also Clay is best girl.

@Jethzki
You know flat chested women do exist, right? Particularly in women who do a lot of physically demanding activities or ones that are particularly malnourished (both things she goes through)

Also, her clothes do a good job breaking up her form and hiding what kind of curves she has, so it is possible she's a bit curvier then we think. Either way, lack of a bust isn't s big deal, she's still pretty and quirky enough to be a female lead

Users who are viewing this thread