Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Power Uploader
This is one time transaltion.

gAFWStI.png

Dead trasnlation is dead and it will remain dead.

@Warhawk101/@MemeBear
BTW, it wasn't them, it was a different person who just did the last chapter to try and get someone to pick this up instead of LH just doing nothing with it. As others in the comments have said they (LH) have a habit of 'claiming' a bunch of different series, which generally means other groups won't pick them up, and then just kinda ignoring them after a bit. Personally I like LH 'in general' as I've enjoyed a lot of their releases, but they do end up kinda 'killing off' some series this way. Even if they don't 'plan' to do this it seems many just sorta end up as a lower priority than some other ongoing projects, which are then further pushed down as they pickup even more projects, eventually ending with them basically just 'quitting'-- but without actually dropping the series so another group can take over without starting some drama BS for 'stealing' the series.
Having said all that I know I don't really have the room to complain, I'm getting the content for free either way. I really wish I had the resources and ability to actually do more myself, or to be able to 'properly' support a group who'd do justice to some of the more... 'neglected' series.

Anyway, I hope this helps and someone actually picks it up, and actively works on it, I'd like to read more.

Edit- lol was typing my post at the same time @marconii2002

And @Nokaru
I gotta say, you're not exactly wrong imo... I like the series, but I still don't really care for him(or her or whatever it is...). Can't point to any one specific reason why, and I don't really dislike him/her, but I definitely haven't come to like it by any means.

@otakuman706 , agreed, LH is crap with claiming series and never dropping them, group is ok, way to many people only doing series they dont get bored with and not officially dropping a series, they need to either overhaul their staff or just stick to a few series and drop the rest since they wont continue many of their series

Group Leader
Hey guys, I'll be picking up this manga but I'll probably do it at my own pace

after 7 months without updates 2 groups ended up picking this manga up simultaneously. seems like Pick this up PLS Scans upload ended up being effective. perhaps too effective.

Double-page supporter
@Christopher - Ch. 19 is fixed!

I added tags at https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=146133 in honor of new chapters so vote if you like.

Thank you for pick thisup group and also the one who do the translation.

All of you rocks.

Dex-chan lover
All travelling and no fanservice make the reader grumpy.
I had actually forgot about the elf lady, gotta recheck the first chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread