Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

I understand him wanting to hide his powers, but making him so stupidly oblivious of how powerful he is is beyond frustrating.

the min character just annoys me too much...how can he not realise how powerful he is???

that is less of an issue and more of the slow trans....even with poor wn/ln to manga adapts can either blame the pub/author/trans

LH translation are honestly the worst in my opinion, they take way more manga than they are willing to translate, and just hold onto them, maybe translating one chapter every 6 months, or not at all.

It isn't just this manga they've done it to either, MAOU NI NATTA NODE, DUNGEON TSUKUTTE JINGAI MUSUME TO HONOBONO SURU, another good manga is months behind.
I'm sure they have plenty others as well, but im not going to go through them all just to see how many manga they are greedily sitting on. I understand they release the chapters for free, but i've heard people say that if they don't receive donation specific to those manga then those manga get left behind.

Dex-chan lover
It's been 5 months.
I'm almost forgetting its existence, and I somehow end up here when searching for something to read and realize I've already read up until the latest.

@Jeffthru

why'd they take donations per manga title? of course it'll eventually slow down until there's no upcoming donations.. there will be constant donations if they keep up the pace for all their translations... what a weirdly prioritized investment structure.

But I guess it's more about how much they could handle per group since it's free.

I wish some other EN TL can handle this, still not really got with my JP to fully understand raws.

Someone somebody needs to pick this shit up... I still can bear it if its only for 3 months... But nearly 6 months is already past way the statute of being neglected... They might as well throw this manga into the bin...

@jeffthru there are no way to indicate a project on lh donation page. It's more probably that the tl is busy or dropped it or the project was not popular enough in respect of other.
But yeah, after six month you have no right to complain if somebody pick it up... Please a kind hearted soul make your arrival *_*

Aggregator gang
@Pandicle I get the impression that some groups translate everything it can get their hands on just to be able to keep others from getting the title, then not doing anything with them because they can barely keep up with their core titles.

Its like the Scanlator version of optioning movie rights. You may not do anything with them, but be damned if anyone else will either.

I can confidently say that out of all the infinitely variable artist renditions of a "baby dragon," I hate the one in this manga the most.

Users who are viewing this thread