Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Fed-Kun's army
@Takumoto: Isnt that obvious? :eek: The translators want you to visit there site, so they break the chapter in 2 parts, you get the notification for the first one and can read it to the end on there site, both sites win... dont see any problem with that :3

Japanese people don't seem to be overly flexible with their habits even though they've left their own country is what I could already figure out. But being reborn into another world and still clinging to your old habits is a tad over the top, though. :3

Japanese people love to eat good food, take baths and be fastidiously clean. It's almost a universal love in Japanese society.

It's funny how these MC's brain doesn't seem to work at all. He says 'yay, free bath privileges' while in reality, the owner is just going to make him clean the entire bathhouse for free every day, and in exchange, he can take a bath? That's it? How is that equivalent exchange at all? Dumb idiot. Also, with that kind of OP magic and such an open world, he doesn't specifically need to go to a bathhouse (which doesn't seem to have any decent facilities either).

It's not too bad an exchange, considering that bath costs the same as half his daily rent.

Dex-chan lover
really bad story, great art. A lost of time to read, not so bad to skim 😁

what I don't really get about all these isekai stories is that the entire point of being transported to a new world is so that you can cast off your old lifestyle for a healthier/more exciting/less passive one
but none of these "slow life"-advocate protagonists ever does that
it's like
why is a reincarnation ticket being wasted on this motherfucker when he could just go to heaven(?) instead and let someone else take a turn in the dream machine

These "slow-life" isekai protagonists are just as bad as spineless herbivore harem protagonists. Why is it so predominant in this genre for their to always have such an unambitious, ambivalent protagonists with "cheat skill(s)" that only act at the very last second to plot events? No wonder they are always such useless layabouts in their original worlds.

Oh this is great, can't wait to read more, lots more, I hope this one has a long long life.

@pato
The reason a lot of these slow-life isekai protagonists appear is because they are overworked to the point of death and want a vacation. They don't want tons of excitement, they want to relax and unwind. Instead of jumping out of an airplane and skydiving, they'd rather melt away in a warm bath and feast on tasty food.

Aggregator gang
@valdassss I still feel trolled/mislead due to the Romance. Think deeply about it, wasn't that such a good romantic encounter? And the 'Girl' liked sweets - his only remaining remnant of Japan. So it just feels like a waste that he gave up to the Non-Heroine. Well let's hope the "Romance" Tag actually is good, nobody has shown up yet haha

@Brotagonist I think it's still to soon to judge we haven't gotten further into the story yet. Though i do agree with what you said this isn't a harem! lol. So far MC isn't disappointing, but who knows how'll he's going to handle it in the future.

New chapter!!! Can't wait for the next one. Also hope Clay is upgraded to a permanent supporting character I like him.

Dex-chan lover
MC is so unlucky, having only male companions. Blergh! 🤮 Not even the dragon is female who could transform into loli or thicc girl.

Users who are viewing this thread