Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Aggregator gang
He just kinda doomed the village if this has any realistic touch to it, like a bandit kidnapping someone from the village and demanding that lamp as ransom.
But... since this is isekai world where nothing goes wrong and everyone is a happy civilized human beings even the bandits nothing will happen to them.

Aggregator gang
Well, the lamp won’t let anything go wrong because of its absurd range and effect, plus the alarm will notify the village of any malicious beings as a bonus

I was wondering when the old "Japonese people must eat rice" trope was going to come up

I wonder why they keep emphasizing the fact that the dragon stinks and he hasn't given it a bath yet. Is it some kind of plot point?

Aggregator gang
*when clicking next chapter
*then gets send back to home screen
Me: NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo...............I.. NEED.... MORE...

Dex-chan lover
I was reading the description... and it made me truly fear for Japan, when you realize this sort of escapism isn't targeted at 11 year old boys, but at adult office workers.

Aggregator gang
F*ck! I hate this Manga now. I’m confused, angry and sad. After doing some research, it’s a dude!
It was extremely well executed romantic encounter... turns out it wasn’t even heroine. How sad. How very sad.
Why would the dumb author start a story like this? I re-read chp2. a lot believing the whole time it was a girl!

Wouldn't it be funny if the village that had been just fine before he came along gets destroyed by greed because he left a national-treasure level item as a thank you gift?

Manga MCs never even consider the consequences of their actions.

How much intelligence can that lamp possibly possess? What if a king orders his army to go to that village (no further order) - they pose no malicious intention so they'll obviously get through whatever barrier just fine - otherwise not even travelers would be able to go in and out. If they're already inside, will the item still work? What about non-living threats such as golems or robots? There are too many variables.

Users who are viewing this thread