Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki

Double-page supporter
Please let the dragon be a busty babe and not a loli...

Contributor
Still using "Welp" in translations :(

If anyone uses that in english speaking countries, people usually look at them with awkward sad eyes because they feel pity for the person who used it.

Please break the habit.

@gaigous sorry to break your dream, but i think the dragon will only look smaller.. look at the cover and you'll understand

@SushiBentou I’ve seen it used here in the US, but what do I know about normal people? I spend all my time with programmers.

At no point has anything related to the featured description item been mentioned or come up. Seems like misleading advertising.

Very reminiscent of Death March, the character explains a lot about the items he finds, the story is overall slightly fast-paced yet detailed enough, i love it. Hopefully it keeps it's somewhat chill vibe.

Fed-Kun's army
You'd think, from the description, the whole manga would revolve around his new, massive cock, but nothing so far! This hasn't been perverted in the least. This is fantastic ?

G

Someone give me a quick rundown on his MAGNUM DONG. How critical of a role does it play in this story?

G

after this chapter i did wonder what will happen ...

but i saw this spoiling picture of this manga right next to the description =(

Aggregator gang
The description now makes it a bog standard boring isekai.
MAGNUM DONG was the only thing this story really had going for it.
I guess with no best girl in sight it was pointless.

thee is for object, and thou is for subject. i couldnt handle the mistakes ?

Double-page supporter
@FStubbs Agreed, I guess you could say that description was quite the boner killer *Ba Dum Tss*

Users who are viewing this thread