Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai!

Ya'll have no respect for a person who translate this for free.. You go translate it if its that easy!

ooooh this looks interesting so far, nice! i wonder who that priest character is though?

Group Leader
FYI, I found the translation of chapter 2 somewhere ( i forget where now) and for shits and gigs, I have decided to try and translate chapter 3 myself.

This will be the first time I have ever done a chapter translation and while I did live in Japan for a couple of years, my reading isnt perfect but better than nothing right?

while typing this I have just finished page 5 of 40 for chapter 3.

That chapter came out really nicely, well done and thank you for the chapter this series seems pretty fun.

^^ thanks again

Group Leader
still working on the second half of chapter three :) should be finished tomorrow :)

Since this your first time doing a translation like this, I'd honestly recommend doing some drafts, then asking a friend or 2 to help and check it over. Having people check for mistakes/proof read is always a good thing.

i'm thankfull that this chapter is not an absolute shitshow like the other one like it's so so much better

This looks pretty interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter to come. Much thanks to the scanlators~

Dex-chan lover
Wait this is your first damn its way better than other ones out there keep up the good work

The chapters just got deleted again....
Edit: nvm, it was just turned into one chapter.

I really don't think that priest character has any interest in killing Toru.

Curious.

Users who are viewing this thread