Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Clash

Dex-chan lover
"i have to confess, Im gay"
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Well to be honest this better then most Marvel comics in recent years. Even when it's somewhat redoing Spider-Man origins and gallery of villains, but using perspective of normal guy makes it fresh.
I just hope author will keep MC grounded with no super powers so he will have to resolve problems and fights in clever(and lucky) way.
Worst part is that it may be just short manga(about 30 chapters) and may end after Venom arc as for it to work Peter Parker must be out of the picture.

Also wonder if Emma will be FMC after all or ends as MC* support. Guess it's either her or Silk to be FMC and possibly in relationship with MC.

*We need Spider hero name for him I guess

Lesbians are from the Lesbos island, everyone should know that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbos

Dex-chan lover
F for our boy, he just learned his crush is gay and now his ass is about to get pounded by Venom, and he isn't even a Parker.

Let's hope he can recover from the latter as well as he did with the former.

Banned
Is her confessing she likes this other girl gonna come into play in the future or is it just there "for the representation" quota?

Banned
I'm absolutely loving the art. This mangaka is very talented and I hope this is getting more attention within the Japanese demographic. I don't mind for the sudden confession, if it seemed like I was bothered by it in previous comment

The artwork is amazing here. Page 11’s police pistol is so detailed that it’s immediately recognizable as a Glock, even the way the loose barrel angles up slightly when the slide locks when the gun goes empty.

So cool that the mangaka did the research, on top of drawing an already sublime manga. Can’t wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Well fuck. Is it just me or does it feel like it's gonna end soon? We already knew that it wasn't doing well, so removing the love interest by making her a lesbian while making her a friend and having the MC get over it so fast and having Peter vs Yu means that it could end in a few chapters.

Press F to Pay Respects

Press F for Friendzoned

Press F for Forced smile after Fooling yourself that it's okay

Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobZhvXXsTw

still salty when it was

@darklight99 This always felt like it was going to be short. Wished it was longer but honestly, i'm fine with it especially if it ends around the #20 mark.

@Darklight99
Well I mentioned that I also unfortunately somewhat feel like this will be short manga, but I hope I'm wrong...
Biggest problem is keeping Peter Parker out after dealing with Venom, so maybe author will make him lose powers after splitting with Venom or maybe put him in some coma?...

Emma having crush on girl isn't necessary guaranteed turn off (also if someone from translation team is reading this, please let know if it was lesbian or crush in original) as it maybe slow build with being friends to something more(would say that if that talk in this chapter didn't happen and MC had confess to her- it would suggest near ending even more). I mean probably next 2 chapters will answer that with her confession and reaction to Yuu getting hurt by Venom.

Personally I would bet that next she will be more aware of him and will develop some feelings after he gets hurt- I mean there was little reaction from her even in Screwball challenge. Also Silk attitude will change as she no longer will treat him as just annoying fanboy- so author may also go this route.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this isnt the big bad final battle, and something will happen to separate peter and yu, so theyd fight later again after yu has more experience, especially with silk in the picture.

Also I'm really happy that Emma and Yu are best friends now, I am looking forward to the two being a more dynamic duo, and Emma even helping Yu out in battle maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread