Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hero Work Is Going Great

Double-page supporter
Someone mind pasting that link here in the comments?

I’d like to support this if I can.

Group Leader
@Sprocket

The website link is pocket.shonenmagazine.com

if you type Spider-Man in katakana like this "スパイダーマン" the series will be the first and only result.

Thanks,

-Salty Bird

Dex-chan lover
The website:- https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/

The manga:- https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156670235969

Log in by pressing 登録 in the header, and then pressing 新規会員登録. Put your e-mail in, click the button and check your email. Make your password and your account is ready.

Also if you use Chrome, it tends to auto translate the website which is manageable to understand even if the English is clunky. In terms of figuring out how to make an account, charge money, etc, that is.

hopefully skimming through all the free available chapter helps. thanks for bringing that to our attention

Dex-chan lover
Since Disney losing Spidey, can this comic continue?
Thank for the chapter

aww sucks that this is not doing well despite being one of the few good spider man current stories

Dex-chan lover
I think the manga's not doing so well due to localism sentiment amongst Japanese manga consumers; a preference for homegrown manga titles over foreign comic IPs.
Like how the latest Detective Conan movie, Fist of the Blue Sapphire, overtook Avengers Endgame as the highest-grossing movie in Japan.

However, Disney-related materials really rake in attention from the Japanese.

@raifive thank you for helping out. No matter how small, if we can make some difference, that's enough. This deserves to continue on, and a passionate artist like the mangaka should be allowed to continue this for as long as he wants. We'd hate to see it go prematurely.
Thank you to everyone again who is supporting the manga in its original form, those who make an account, and also to those who throw the 60 yen their way. Your support matters.
-LGG

Now can you imagine Tom Holland's Peter Parker having actual legitimate troubles with money when he's on short notice with Shield and Stark industries? It's like that part of his character: being a poor student that can't balance real life and hero life - is gone. Cause he's supported by everybody. And everybody knows his identity now. I'm not sure I like that, tbh.

@Apero
The most frustrating thing about that is that they could still work in that part of Peter's character if the movies just focused a little more (so more than .01%) on character development. Because even if he's rich and famous now, he was just a poor, nerdy student raised by a single working woman for most of his life. So they could show how he still inhabits the mindset of someone used to struggling, e.g. practicing his sloppy signature over and over since he never learned cursive, being stunned that authority figures look up to him now instead of the other way around, taking a baggie with a sandwich to the big superhero conference where everyone else is feasting on five star catering, using Shield's near-unlimited funds to buy second-hand clothes, using Stark tech to hack into expensive online textbooks or streaming services for free which he shares with Ned. I expected at least a little lip service to being a bunch of broke kids given the wacky class trip setting of Far From Home, so I guess my expectations were subverted there.

Users who are viewing this thread