Spider-Man: Fake Red

I came into this thinking it'd be some cheap rip-off, but it was actually really good! Anyways, it's a shame the manga was abandoned, but at least it ended off in a good spot (no cliffhangers, yay!).

Highly recommend it. 👍✌

Dex-chan lover
I come back here after months to see what happened... all I can say is...

fuck

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny how this was actually better than official spider-man comics.

Dex-chan lover
@lucky

https://mangadex.org/title/35287/devil-may-cry-5-visions-of-v

https://mangadex.org/title/58708/deadpool-samurai

Damn man this was really good, I certainly supported the author by buying a physical copy, shame it still got cancelled. Top tier manga imo

Dex-chan lover
This manga was great. Though you may see the publication status as cancelled, you can read it safely without being left on cliffhanger nor it was rushed. If you are still considering it, I have to say it's a must read.

Dex-chan lover
It Takes "anyone can wear the mask" literaly. It's an awesome concept with good storytelling, great art/paneling, interesting characters, and it's an overall pretty great manga. The two problems i see are the realitivly boring villians and the fact that this is so gosh darn short. I have other problems and praises with this manga but i would be spoilling the manga if i said them.

Dex-chan lover
Far better than any modern Spider-Man comic and goes into a concept that shows what makes a Spider-Man.

Dex-chan lover
🎵
I'm looking for this man
To sell pics of Spider-Man

Sell pics of Spider-Man
At ten times his price at least

Fun read. I remember seeing this manga back when it first got posted, but I put it on the backburner until it got more chapters and forgot about it. I finally got around to reading it, but sadly, it was shorter than I expected, probably because it didn't garner enough interest in Japan. After all, they have to make more room for Isekai to copy and paste #3256.

It's got its problems
like the female lead suddenly confessing she's gay right as the MC is getting his hopes up, and then he proceeds to completely get over it, not even 30 minutes later
,and other similar issues of pacing that really just come down to the story being really short and the author obviously not getting as much time as he hoped to explore it, which isn't really the authors fault; the manga industry is cut throat.

Users who are viewing this thread