Spirit Farmer - Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
I was expecting it to be Usagi but KyuKyung seems cute

Dex-chan lover
Almost literally a golden-egg laying goose.

Or rather, dragon magic stone substitute shitting rabbit.

@Stalkerman
Yes and no, KyuKyung wasn't feeling like he was really part of the others horned rabbits or part of the farming group despite being close to them.
He is basically an outstanding individual that doesn't feel like he completely belong with people like himself due to diverging interest and skills. For a horned rabbit he is an extremely talented learner.
So instead he longed to prove himself as part of the group he viewed of similar skill and interests instead of the group of the same species as him.

TLDR: He felt he didn't belong to neither group (feeling abnormal or standing out compared to others horned rabbits but not part of farming group yet), but now he feel like he proved himself as part of the one sharing his newly found interests.

@reen112 - Usagi would be in a japanese work, since this is Korean it became that.... But yeah, I most used to hear usagi on a rabbit...

To everyone here in the comment section, stay away from the asurascans website for a little while. One of the admins got hacked, and the website has been infected with malware. The site owner has quarantined the entire site for the time being.

wasn’t Kyu the one that escaped?
wonder what happened to his mate, she disappeared after giving birth

A three day delay and they asked the devs to remove their Tachi extensions....I guess my only choice is aggregators now

Users who are viewing this thread