Spirit Sword Sovereign

This comic isn't good enough for me to try out some other site even if there are another 30 chapters already uploaded. Go boil your nuts in ramen you weirdo.

@TikiTau Honestly, that's probably why he's the city lord, he's not a complete idiot like so many others. Gotta know when to bow that head

Guys stop being retarded ffs, YouBa is translating the manga in good faith, you think he'd waste his time just to piss off another group? When I mean waste time, I mean more than 30 chapters translated by him. He's definitely not trying to do those, and he even picked up BTTH that just got dropped recently. What a good guy.

I mean if a group wants to translate something another group rarely does, i dont see why they cant. There is no soul-bound on this manga, especially if they deliberately drag out releases. i mean 30 - 40 episode is a shitload amount, and this doesnt seem to require shitloads of rework. I mean props to other scanlations that picks up after other groups.

can i put links in comments?
cuz sincerely it does not make sense to continue seeing by this scan being that the other one with 30 chapters more

@Squildo I know! But it's so out there for the City Lord of the Protag's Starting City to be Reasonable that I'm...I'm just discombobulated. I think I need to drink tea until this makes sense again, everything I know about cultivation stories has been thrown out of wha-
*Shui family doubles down on assholery, arrogance, cheating, and plotting*
-Oh, phew, life makes sense again. :D

Group Leader
@atifaslam7
As much as he translated it in good faith, he most certainly could have done a few things better. He could have contacted me that he would like to pick it up at a faster translating speed (quality aside) or asked for a possible co-release like many groups have done. This manhua also isn't suitable to translate as you learn, there are more straightforward manhuas that will benefit him much more in terms of translating speed and language proficiency, not that I'm stopping him from translating this manhua. There have been plain lazy bubbles where an actual paragraph has been shortened to a name, even google translate would point out something is wrong. The grammar may be good (based on comments I've read) but what is actually being said isn't being carried over. MC was targeted for the mine not the flame heart fruit, and things like inconsistency in the translation names when you don't keep a glossary and don't translate from chapter 1 and continue where the current translation is.
For the 30 chapters that he has more than me, that's 30 chapters from chapter 1 that he has not translated, I'm literally called Slow Translations, I'm not going to say he doesn't have faster translation speed or that I'm translating fast, if you want to read this series, read it on Mangatoons, it has weird translations for names but the meaning and translations are closer to the raw text than Youba.

The One
Staff
Admin
Ignore Youba, it's a shitty MTL that's intended to lure you to an extremely ad & malware riddled site.
They are banned, and get deleted as soon as we see them.

really ? how u know that mallware on youba ? i read it just like that my antivirus detect nothing. i didnt see many ad on normal link maybe cause i use ad block. i just feel the translate bad but its still enough for me to read.

MangaToon app is already translating this, slow translations are pretty behind might as well drop this and give the apps name (mangatoon is at chapter 80)

This is surprisingly really good, also love the quality translations.

Users who are viewing this thread