Spirit Sword Sovereign

Why is it with every single martial arts manga that somehow the wife/love interest woman of the MC is targeted for some bullshit reason. Seems like having your woman taken away is the only thing that happens in these types aside from the constant power ups. Yeah either that or getting beaten half-dead by some random arogant dude that is on poop-throwing-monkey stage-3 so MC has to get stronger and beat them.
Not to mention that the whole fckin world is conspiring around and/or obeying the MC after getting spanked.
It's never even like something the MC works for its just a 1 panel saying "hmm okay I broke through to whatever-stage-1 ~" and gets a lot of fluff tools they never utilize.

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid Because Chinese manwha authors have a bad tendency of falling into the "printing money" mindset, so they string together stupid cliches with no story support and hope no one notices.

@yldDavid @ninjadork That, and it's a fairly simple plot device that gives the protagonist an easy motivation for leaving whatever comfort zone he's in to go on an adventure, run into stronger enemies, meet other characters and/or pretty girls, etc. Same thing with a larger/more powerful sect being called in or deciding they have enmity with the protagonist's sect.

Otherwise, you get things like 'and then the protagonist stayed safely at home and refined his power level to super mega rank twelve. Yay!' or something.

holy shit just tried reading the official english translation and it's so bad... feels like they used machine translation for it...

Wtf. I thought he will be op and shock everyone but my bad..!
Maybe next chapter contains the main shocking event...?
Can wait bro please release fast...!
And thank you for your hard work

Do not go read the official english releases. They are AWFUL. Sure, they are ahead by 20 or so chapters, but they fucking suck. It made my eyes bleed. And I am fine with broken english.

so i read this on apps right? and names like cloud yun(?) and fly li, F***ing "FLY" LI ???????????
ahahaha did official english really working there? come on man even japanese official wont dare change name like that.
only read chap 83 make me cringe so hard on them.
I'm going to wait for luxyscans

Group Leader
If anyone's interested, mangatoon also does this series, but it's absolutely horrible, but at least they're like 60 chapters ahead with their low quality

agree, just download mangatoon. but compare to this, mangatoon's translation is horrible

Double-page supporter
Meh the series doesn't warrant good translation, not much of game changing plot to read....

@redvamik or just go to their website and read it there and not download the app. as too the translations, yes there's aren't the best but lets face it, i'd rather have subpar translations, then no translations.

Users who are viewing this thread