Spirit Sword Sovereign

Aggregator gang
this goes downhill pretty fast after the point around where the chapters stop here on MD (ch90 or so) - so don't bother spending time finding/reading later chapters of this elsewhere.

there are very good original and unconventional cultivation series (e.g. heresy), there are very good conventional but well-executed cultivation series (e.g. apotheosis), and then there are poorly-done conventional cultivation series, like this one.

execution in this series was initially good but gets worse pretty quickly after the five martial houses competition.

Zeroscans is loads better than the previous "official" one with "cloud chu" etc lmao

but I read so much of it I've forgotten who was who with original names I-

Zeroscans does a great job !!!

I can't bear mangatoon trash translations any longer tbh. I really hope that zeroscans can catch up fairly fast up to date so we can all forget about the garbage "official" translation. As GizmoJP stated, mangatoon with "cloud chu" nonsense.

https://mangacrush.com/manga/spirit-sword-sovereign/
😂 it was somewhat good until the power of friendship showed up, power of friendship? more like power of drop this garbage

Warning for everyone that wants to start this
Spoiler:

The wife of our MC is kidnaped by a sect of lesbian cultivators (no joke, they are called virgins, but can fu*k between them without losing that status)... she doesn't like be there so the bitches erase her memory and make her a slave... our MC saves her after X years but short after, he god kidnaped again... so, again after X time our MC goes to save her, he does that but is badly injured... but hey, the MC have his wife back, right? No. She discovers that her husband has a child with the master of the Lesbian sect who tormented her... (like her, he also got brainwashed to do that... none of them knows). So she goes to other world, our MC now mid power pursues her... they meet again, discovers the truth about that child, BUT she tells him that she's not worthy to be with him until she can match his power... They became kings dunno, X years later.
Worst Romance subplot -_-

Fed-Kun's army
You start reading this, cause you see it's Hot and people commenting saying it's great.

It's not. It's just like wtf am I reading?

@Yamito Rather than a faithful love. It feels more like a loyal duty. She gave her life for him in the last life, so he will loyally serve her in this life.
Even if that means chasing after her for 1000s of chapters. Even after she reawakens as a reincarnated person that wants nothing to do with the mc. God I really started to hate this story after a while. I got to chapter 3000 and just stopped...

The other female characters are more interesting simply because you see them more and they get more development.
This princess in another castle trend happens in quite a few cultivator stories and it always leaves me not caring about the female lead because they're barely in the story.

Hey Guys, I'm KO (or Steph) I'll be continuing this series in a day or two (I want to actually read the series before I do the scans) . Expect a minimum of 2 chapters a week from me! Sorry for the tags/pings (idk what you call them) Just did it so you guys could tell me if you want me to do the scan for this or not, if not tell me some other series that have been dropped that you want me to scan. And if you guys don't have any recommendations I'll be starting a new series tomorrow if I get no responses, the name of the series will be "I was born a God." it should be up with 2 chapters by tomorrow (if I get responses to continue this series I will do both of them but I was born a god will get faster uploads because it is completely new).
Note:
I am a solo worker so if I make a mistake please tell me :) Reason I'm solo is because I don't really want group members since I scan for fun I do have a patreon that isn't that cheap, the top tier is $10 while the lowest is $2 so show some support if you want (Another Note: I don't really need the money but I'm saving up for a new pc so I can do more scans and stuff in the future)

@firefox1234 , @AlphaFlow , @MoonW , @GizmoJP , @Blusasuke , @Lukaskyboss

@firefox1234 I'll gladly pick that one up too that you for the suggestion. Make sure you check out "I was Born A God" I'll be posting the first chapter in 2 hours!

Group Leader
@Hernalk Oof. But I didn’t really expect
that she’d show up anymore, this is a Wuxia after all

Kinda used to women disappearing from a part of a story only to never show up ever again

I've lost all my will to read this after the Frost palace or whatever is called started being shown in detail (after Ch. 100 or so).
Everything about it is cringe-inducing.

Users who are viewing this thread