Spiteful Affection

Dex-chan lover
@Aireael

Ohh you make some very good points and express your own pov in a cordial and friendly way, i agree with what you say as well, personal fetishes are ok between 2 consenting parties, theyre not hurting or obstructing anyone, just living out their own life the way they want, no one has power over how another should live their own life.

And expressing how some people have toxic tendencies but learn to control/overcome them is something that should happen, people are fucked, some more then others, it aint all just gonna be 2 perfect people where their only flaw is not knowing how to cook or something, sometimes youre gonna meet people that are just a little insane lol and you help them out tone it down.

Still bro youre making too much sense and being too friendly every comment thread needs to be angry people just saying why theyre right and everyone else is wrong.

rwf

@Rogral She kissed her without asking for permission, in situation where they both are clearly attracted to each other... Rly nowadays we call it rape? What a time to be alive, woke youngsters seems to don't understand sexual tension and dynamic at all...

Aggregator gang
Oh, now I finally understand how omegaverse yuri works.

zxV62i2.png

5gfzY7j.png

Hi @rwf
It doesn't look like she just kissed her but maybe my interpretation is incorrect? (Would still be a sexual assault though)

Arousal or attraction isn't consent.
More than 50% of rapes happens to people within their intimate relationship (you can look here www.nsvrc.org/statistics or search for other stats if you want to)

How would you call the act of having sex with someone that explicitly expressed not wanting it ?

Here is Wikipedia's definition:
"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent. The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault."

Please don't assume my identity, age or sexual experience.

Have a good day.

rwf

@Rogral
Hi, thank you for explanation. I used plural form "woke youngsters" to depict overall trend and ideology with i dont agree. No need to take it personally, as there no way for me to know your identity, age or sexual experience based solely on few short comments.
I also think that situation from ch.1 have nothing to do with rape or sexual violence, and i agree to wikipedia definition and taking it in consideration.
I believe you really dont understand subtle sexual dynamic between dominant/submissive person. How she expressed not wanting it? By say 'no' while blushing, heavy breathing, and clinging to her partner... This "verbal consent every action" its madness, its kills all romance, its a huge turn off.
So summarise last time. Ch.1 shows natural, typical and consensual interaction between submissive and dominant type persons within intimate relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread