Spiteful Affection

@cervidae

"like in bl when guys can give birth" is that an actual thing they do? Or is it more of a rare occurrence (like maybe 1 or 2 stories have done it but, not like 1/4 to 1/2 of them). I've never read or plan to read ant BL stuff so, I genuinely have no clue.

@DragonSLayer-706

it's pretty common in fanfic (mpreg and all) and i have seen it in a few abo doujins. it never happens on screen, but it is sometimes alluded to (and that's generally what a man being an "omega" means, he can have kids).

thanks to the Spanish translation team (Celedith to be precise), i learn the nature of this omegaverse thing... Here's an explanation how omegaverse is diff from futa/herma..
(in case some are really curious and oblivious yet like me)...
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=220536909704504&id=112746390483557
just translate it using fb/google translation.

Thank you for the update! I’m frustrated with how tsundere Hayoon is being. When she mentions,” before it’s too late.” Too late for what?! FOR YOU TO REALIZE YOUR OWN FEELINGS?! kinda makes me root for minju to just be with someone else and fall in love with them.....

The end is pretty wholesome. Worth a read.

Btw, they are big clits not dicks (also don't be transphobic bruh)

Thank you for the update!

Also, if anyone wants to see the raws that are translated in spanish. Let me know.

Bruh. I don't understand how people already finished this while I'm here, still at ch.15 like wtf like they know shit

Users who are viewing this thread