(Spoiler ahead) Game setting in a manga start with Itai ...

Contributor
Our mc with thinking " i dont like pain" start to play a VRMMO which being push on her by her friend.
Her build was full VIT, basic is reduce damage (i guess) with plot armor is she doing some weird thing and got power skill and item
Ex: eat monster = drain HP, sitting with eyes close = meditation, ...
The result a walking fortress being born, tank anything and change it to mana then use OP skill
So much detail that it confused me (stop reading at chapter 1x so i hope everyone not talk bad about the ln but focus on the game
The question is raised
Does this game even real, will people develope a game like that?
The unbalance places of this game (author though) and how will a developer done it in real life?

Some setting
MC is a Loli with weird logical, do not have common sense character
Friend Loli has play lot of game

Stats
HP - MP - STR - VIT - AGI - DEX - INT

Starting
HP: 40/40
MP: 12/12
STR: 0
VIT: 0
AGI:0
DEX:0
INT:0
Point 100
Lv up give 5 point

Skill accquired need to meet conditioned (how the hell that a game with a lot of though and develope get a OP Hole, there even a chapter about people try differrent build and on)

Contributor
Stats setting
i will make it 1:1 ratio, with standard 10 point is grown adult. Then 1 point difference will not really big.
so the important of skill can be increase
with 100 point starting, every stat average can be 20.

Then i choose a passive skill (PS) system base on stat with the limit. "Gamer manga"
20: small bonus PS
50 : medium bonus + small increase PS
100: big bonus + medium increase PS

Change choosing weapon from the start to NPC with job, class, title. Condition to join is stat required with 50 is standard
Player can gain some basic skill with open condition with gold, condition will easier to complete with NPC training ground

Then it should be something like 3 different skill set
Passive skill ( that one condition is stat, easy to get
Active skill (need stat and action acquired, harder
Unique skill ( have AS + PS, need stat action and event or timing to get

Contributor
normal activities should all be PS, player get it with stat and action fulfill ( so US?)
swimming lv 1: small increase in speed, lv 2 breathing time, lv 3 durance in water ( basic
swimming lv 4: medium // (beginner

but the difference is with more stat in related skill, action fulfill can be reduce. the less point the more grinding to get skill

MD@Home
yeah, the tank build is ludicrous, although if I'm the dev I'd give hidden bonuses for anyone who min/max with 0 for everything else and 100 to one stat. I'd love to see how a Str=100 character would play. You can't avoid and you have no defense. if you can hit your opponent you win, otherwise you are creamed.

Users who are viewing this thread