SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 98.5

Dex-chan lover
How could they have thought a dog with a top hat and bowtie as suspicious? Ridiculous!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the exams in Japan harder compared to the ones in the UK? or did I mistakenly assume it due to East Asia's obsession to get high grades at any means possible?

Like Jesus Christ, it's so bad it is one of the major causes of suicide over there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lloyd:
wyqhmv6s7y041.png

(not)

Dex-chan lover
This "third wall" idiom is news to me, I feel like it doesn't make sense. The three walls other than the metaphorical fourth are that of a theatre. I guess critics invented new terminology to be even more snob than they usually are.
i've been wondering about this and i have a guess but don't take my word for it.
a theater has 3 physical walls and a 4th metaphorical one between the audience and character. Now when a character interacts with the audience that's when the 4th wall is broken. However what if the character says something that's outside the setting of the show but does not acknowledge the audience themselves. In this case Loid breaks out of one of the three walls by talking about Japan despite the manga taking place in a imaginary world based on Germany meaning he shouldn't know what Japan is. However while he understands that they're in a show he doesn't interact with the audience (us) meaning the fourth wall is still intact albeit is possibly cracked.

To elaborate on this more here's some examples using comic book characters
What powers did the hat that Mr. Mxy have Calendar Man in Batman/Superman  #22 have? - Quora

This is a third wall break, the character understands he is in a comic but does not interact with the audience
Why is Deadpool known for 'breaking the fourth wall'? - Quora

This is a forth wall break as deadpool directly talks to the audience

Dex-chan lover
>take a picture of MI6 headquarters and publish it like a boss​
Knowing you can get arrested and got your camera confiscated for such feat, it is undeed mega based

Dex-chan lover
about chapter 98.5 , ex mission / research mission in london :

- anya : ... leave it all to anya , 1st stop ...

the mangaka and roid forger are l0lic0n sh0tac0n pedo ? lol , at 1st , they choose to visit a primary school with many little kids .

the tourist spots : big ben / big bender , *ucking-ham palace , ... , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread