SPY×FAMILY

Omg I love this new system.

Plz have it for webtoons too.
It’d be a nice way to receive all my updates at the same place while supporting the authors by reading directly on their sites

Double-page supporter
It's not a bad system but it still need more adjustments. It'd only work out if you got an App(Manga is very old). I hope they get more active if they hope to gather popularity

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the way they did this but the official site is garbage, the only reading options are either double page or long scroll and multiple chapters have disordered pages, there's also no resizing options and even using the usual shift and + to upscale the page doesn't work. It's a bad reader and I'd much prefer to read it on here than the official site.

> ....but the official site is garbage
> It's a bad reader
Ah, I understand.
I also tried a few times but (on the website, I haven't tried it on mobile tho), and after that I didn't anymore. That's too tiring, true.
But I don't think you all can complain more than this because there is a policy. If you really want to help the author, I don't think there is a reason to criticize small things which is something you can adjust over time. Even I'm sure you don't use it often and only follow a few titles.

Of course the criticism is open, only if all the chapters cannot be moved here, then the answer is clear: no.
It is a bad choice to enter the licensed manga here. That, I think we know everything from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex spoiled me on being able to scroll with W+S, and that site doesn't have that, or even with arrow keys. The series itself is real nice though I like it.

that feel when the official translation site is horribly laid out so you don't even want to bother reading it

Contributor
Yes, would be good to see the same system for webtoon, such as Sweet home.

this is a very entertaining and novel manga, but I hope the mangaplus site gets better soon. the only way to scroll through is with the scroll wheel on the mouse or the scrollbar on the browser window, or you can scroll page by page with arrow keys, (down only, not back up) but who has a monitor that can read a full page of manga at a time? You can't save pages of the manga, but it's an official site so I can see why that would be. but the worst part of the site is how often you find pages out of order, so far in this manga alone I have found 2 chapters with pages obviously out of order. Which makes be expect 20% of all chapters on the site have pages out of order. That said, the translation itself looks to be well done with very few to no mistakes. looking forward to how this site improves and helps bring manga to more people around the world.

I don't know if I'm the only one who notice that some of pages in chapter 10 is messed up.

Edit: BTW thanks for the new chapter💗

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that this family lacks it's a pet fitting the underwold theme.

Like a ninja dog or something.

Users who are viewing this thread