SquigglesJP

Will you be continuing Ouji sama nante iranai please? Sorry for being rude for asking this thing. We just really want to see YukinoNobara's ship

Thankyou for your hardwork guys. You are awesome!

Thank you so much for all the yuri.

Is there any chance you could pick up this series?

https://mangadex.org/title/24312/dousei-seikatsu

Hello, I am Kilpa from Nato012Fansub, I saw the first chapter of Te no Hira ni Ai wo!, I would like to make an alliance with you, we can help you with the redrawing and typing, if you help us with the Japanese-English tl of Soukyuu Boys in set. In this manga (SB) we would also do the redrawing. We also have color pages for the manga Te no Hira ni Ai wo! that we can pass them.

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Dex-chan lover
what manga is that one you use for the credit page where some girl is naked ?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thank god for SquigglesJP!

Legit, thanks for all the work you do.

Dex-chan lover
Hello Squiggles,
can you please not merge the credits page with the last page of the manga? When using 'single page' view, I have to switch to 'fit to width' to just see the last page.
Hope you can take it to consideration.

Hello squigglesJP I like how fast you update the chapters of manga. Can you consider to include Swallow Tails manga in translating?

It is my first experience reading manga and I'm so happy that it's a translation from yours. Thank you !!

Hello, any new discord link? Cause i think the link has expired and couldn't join the discord server

Users who are viewing this thread