SSS-Class Revival Hunter

god, i loved reading the novel (the translated chapters anyways;;) and finding out it had an adaptation is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. chapter 15 hurt like hell, even more than reading the novel
because god seeing the kids' faces and realizing how young they all are really really hurts, really proves that a picture is worth a lotta words
and the future skill penalties kim glow-ja is going to have is likely going to hurt a lot as well, but oh my god i am so excited for future chapters!!!!

Oh God, that's the good stuff I'm looking for.
"Priest" character that buff teammate using gold and just overall religious-themed character.
That's definitely going to be my favorite one. Someone please tell me he will be okay in the future right??

I cringed a bit too often reading this. But it isn't too much of a problem, at least not yet. It's progressing fast and hard as of now but once it loses the momentum, let's just hope that that doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty fun read that you just kinda forgot that the protagonist used to be really depressing kind of person.

Holy shit. I thought this was just going to be a nice wish-fulfillment power fantasy, but damn, chapter 15 hits hard.

Edit: Just finished binge reading this series and I can confirm it is an exceptional series. It takes all the tropes of the weak to strong hunter in Korean manhwa and capitalizes on them fully. Can't say there is much unique about this series, but it will make you laugh, it will make you cry, and it will certainly get you pumped as you see it's well thought out and well-exicuted action sequences. Definitely deserves the 9/10 it currently has!

but wow the novel translation site is trash they take very long breaks , translate 3 chapters at most for each month, lock chapters behind a paywall , make so much grammar mistakes and don't bother to remember the gender of the characters

Adoro... fantastico manga...
ambientazione +4 stelle ( non 5 perché ci son tanti manga del genere)
Storia ben strutturata +5 stelle.
Inserimento di momenti comici +6 stelle🤩
Ve lo consiglio.

Asura and Reaper_Scans will be having a war within the next few days when the newest chapter of this manga hits

Users who are viewing this thread