SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

That Look in MC eyes, Its So DREAMY. Me Likey that Despair Induced look

It's kinda amusing that in this case it's all about phrasing. If MC had been asked 'Have you killed 4000 times', or 'Why does my kill counter show you as killing 4000' people MC would have been in a bit more trouble - he could have still gotten around it, but he'd probably have had to revealed a bit more than he wanted.

I kinda wonder why he's deliberately antagonizing gramps here though.

Group Leader
god i love zombie's fox face in the manhwa. it's so adorable
8LcwENG.png
EJehfw4.png

He only murder 1 person, twice. And killing himself 4000 times.

So basically he didnt lie when gramps ask
Him if he murder 4000 people.

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter

love that face at the end of the chapter though
this was honestly even more satisfying than it was in the novel ngl

@Lonewolf22

it only becomes false IF there are more people believing it to be wrong, its like a scale
Nope. The manhwa doesn't state anything like that.

Here's ability text verbatim:
"You are able to know whether someone is telling a lie or not. This effect applies to not just people but also npc and monsters! However, something that the other party believes as the 'Truth' might be objectively 'False'. To believe. To suspect. In the end, the final choice is always up to you."

Meaning, MC only needs to believe he killed 1 person only, regardless of how many people he killed. Which is exactly what happened.
The counter tells the truth, as MC offed himself 4000 times. And that counts as 4000 kills.

He’s telling the truth. He didn’t kill 4000 people, he just killed 2. One twice, and himself thousands of times. He’s saved more lives, really, considering the Flame Emperor dude’s proclivity for cruelty

read the LN guys, the manhwa picked up the details really good but the LN is just more... precise(?) idk if it's the right word, but nevertheless it's worth it to read the LN. Just a suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread