SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Wow, the artwork, the angles and composition of this chapter is pretty good. I normally don't pay attention to the fight scenes but this one reads like poetry.

Thank you for the chapter!

This is where the wn changes from good to great, and in the next arc it become masterful. I can’t wait this adaptation is so good

Dex-chan lover
@BananaManWasTaken
This is literally the first chance he's had to die to the Demon Lord, and you're acting like he forgot he had the skill.

@personal852
He has managed to die to the Demon King to get his skill / see his trauma which was the goal all along, now's the time to spam.

Fed-Kun's army
@hall3 I know it wasn’t years of training, but he was shown to have done some pretty intense training with the serum used in this fight so I don’t think his accomplishments/skill here have much to do with what was said doing the fight, that more just another lecture he was given while fighting. What I’m saying is that I don’t think he suddenly got better during this fight because of his teachers words, I think we’re just seeing what he was already capable of.

@isloow3 Yeah, because when you think about it, the skill doesn’t know/take into account that he is able to read what’s on the cards since it was designed for the opposite. So from the “perspective” of the skill the process is still random. At least that’s what I assume, maybe it’s a new drawback of the skill that now that he is rank D the skill chosen is completely random compared to before where he could pick and mitigate the randomness based on rarity.

Anyway can’t wait for the next chapter.

I'm seriously wondering how this works though. Like, when the MC dies, does he leave an alternate timeline behind where he's dead and that's that, or does that specific timeline where he died to get erased? Meaning when he got killed by the demon lord, do the other people with him just see him dead, or did the timeline end right there right then?

If that timeline doesn't get erased, then my goodness there must be so many different timelines where the police just find this man dead in his house.

I think the timeline here works like how it is in OMRV wherein a new timeline is created every time he revives and the timeline he left will not be erased and will remain but in it, he’s dead.

It has been a while since he last died so I wasn't expecting that this was his goal right now

The art in this chapter is amazing. I can't stop staring at each panel😭 also, the story is 🔥🔥

@nyafufufu yes it always work like that, but that depends on author. Will the author show the other timeline or still keep vision on the new timeline. This just reminds me of Subaru, poor Subaru

It will be interesting if author show the other timeline. Well whatever, we came here for enjoy the story tho. no one complaining

THAT LAST PAGE!!!
I take my words back saying I will drop this, even the light novel and the webtoon is marvelous 👏👏👏

Dex-chan lover
I mean you think his focus would be on finding out who the traitor was before dying ...

Users who are viewing this thread