SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I don't think anyone would fear death if they could just come back to life and they know they can. I know I wouldn't. The only thing I could see someone fearing is pain but that's pretty simple to get over in most cases.

didn't he need to kill flame emperor again? he regressed to the time before he killed so-ha right?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait!!!
Why mc don't use flame emperor skill. Is that just one time use skill???

Double-page supporter
@Piyush123 Flame Emperor's skill is literally the one that revives him 24 hours in the past though?

His own skill only copies one skill of whoever kills him, he still permanently dies after it triggers. It's literally garbage if he didn't luck into Flame Emperor's EX rank revival hax.

Well, if death doesn't affect you, of course you wouldn't fear it lol

Pain is a completely different matter tho.

@Fox_Sama people feared death because they're unsure of what's gonna happen.
People feared pain because they know what's gonna happen.

I think MC doesn't care because he got used to both.

Dex-chan lover
A god that has mastered death is the same as a devil.

Love this series.

God I just can't do this I hate the mc so much he's really no better than the fire guy and insane enough to kill himself thousands of times with a method that isn't instant or painless.

I'm fucking loving this so far, but...

Shut up you have no fear of death, you nearly pissed yourself when the old man tried to kill you. How is he not afraid of death.

So we're supposed to forget how he wimped out at the prospect of dying literally the chapter before?

Users who are viewing this thread