SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Another isekai where the protag doesn't have the balls to actually kill someone...

Hopefully it changes, but for now it'll have low expectations...
Yeah... this chapter took a nose dive in reading interest...

Like, is everyone simply to forget everyone that died because of that dude?

Also, even though this is fantasy, there should be some degree of realism within fantasy. What he did, there is no one in the world who would make the choices that the MC did. It's really not how human nature is at all.

And it's annoying... Like, if this is going to be naruto talk no jutsu levels of BS, I'd rather just drop this.

The premise of the story was good, but its this kind of BS that just annoys me and ruins the story for me...

Lets see if this was the last instance of naivety from the MC but I don't expect it to be unfortunately...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, let's just ignore the dozen people he killed for his oh so deep grudge, which literally was resolved in 2 sentences 😮‍💨

Guess another MC just going the "I sHouLdNT kIlL, eVeN iF tHeY waNt tO kIlL mE" 😐

Wouldn't be surprised, if he just dropped his Revenge altogether and let his old Group off

I've had that weird feeling since last 2 chapters (release),
Now, I know :
I want to puke...

Dex-chan lover
People have really been complaining about MC not killing the guy, but he was pretty much begging for MC to kill him, why give him the satisfaction? The only complaint I have is that the end seemed like it will lead to the bad guy getting redeemed by being good from now on without any actual punishment, but we can't really be sure if that's actually what's going to happen. But how is the MC not giving the bad guy who wants to die death a bad thing? Let the guy suffer from the consequences of his actions

Supporter
....It feels like the takeaway from all of this is that Werewolves that shouldn't be able to regenerate are able to regenerate, and that that could spell trouble for other things down the line.

Dex-chan lover
People have really been complaining about MC not killing the guy, but he was pretty much begging for MC to kill him, why give him the satisfaction? The only complaint I have is that the end seemed like it will lead to the bad guy getting redeemed by being good from now on without any actual punishment, but we can't really be sure if that's actually what's going to happen. But how is the MC not giving the bad guy who wants to die death a bad thing? Let the guy suffer from the consequences of his actions
He could've been killed by the wolf when saving the kids, that way mc doesn't have to stoop as low as him, and we the audience get the satisfaction of him dying. This would've also fulfilled the authors apparent wish for him to be redeemed

Dex-chan lover
If I remember properly didn’t the mc also let the dude that attacked the slave girl go free back when he first met her? That should of been my sign to jump ship.

Dex-chan lover
Uh yeah, let's just forget this guy just got god knows how many people he lead to their deaths by the hands of those wolves, and may i remind you that one of those wolves mentioned about wanting to eat more children.

yeah let's just forget about that and forgive him, he said he was sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread