SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he's going to prison. Guess they're going with the "he was manipulated" angle, though it really just was presented as a demon talking to him vs having a specific power over emotions, but whatever. Even if they smooth it over as the guy having been brainwashed, at least he doesn't get away with being the source of such an annoying plot development.

Dex-chan lover
Himeno you have a lot of nerve asking for Rei's help considering both you & rest of your group left him for dead & treated him like shit minus the witch who actually felt remorse & went back for him & begged for his forgiveness, & Rei I understand how you feel but listen if you do meet up with them & see for yourself that all three of them haven't changed one damn bit please do NOT heal them they got what they deserve.

Karma is a bitch himeno.
Also is that knight guy baiting rei, i though his previous party was disbanded not promoted?
It's both. They were promoted, and then after Loki got them wiped out in the dungeon they were forced to disband because none of them are able to ever fight again without Rei's special healing ability. The knight just might not be aware of the latter yet.

Dex-chan lover
swear to god,if he starts forgiving people that killed him im going go drop this lol
I mean i'm not 100% against him helping her...if he makes her permanently in debt to him.
There's a old saying, there is no greater revenge than permanent humiliation.
That said i might be a bit biased, i'm legally blind so the idea of never seeing again is nightmarish.

Users who are viewing this thread