SSS-Rank Dungeon de Knife Ippon Tewatasare Tsuihou Sareta Shiro Madoushi: Yggdrasil no Noroi ni yori Jakuten de aru Maryoku Fusoku wo Kokufuku-shi Se…

Dex-chan lover
Your idea of what blindness is is well, biased towards hollywood's take on blindness, basically full black blindness is EXTREMELY rare, what classifies as blindness in the medical sense is a vision impairment that cannot be treated with modern medicine that is detrimental to normal life and there are tiers to it.

A example of the more commonly known full blindness would be someone who can see shapes but not details, most people who are considered fully blind can actually make out shapes at very close range but cannot make out any details, it's like a world of white, hence why they need extremely dark shades.

What i am is legally blind due to a illness when i was younger, this is a vision impairment where i can see and even make out faces up close and even see things if they are big enough at mid range with proper glasses, but have permanent damage in my field of vision, in my case i cannot see well out of my left eye as it has a severe "twist" in the center of my vision and blurring, enough that i cannot legally do anything that involves motor vehicles and need to wear glasses pretty much at all times.
My right eye is not great either but i can see with it effectively with proper lenses.
That's interesting, thanks for informing me. Also, it's not really hollywood so much as the fact as the few blind friends I have literally can not see anything, though only one was born blind and the rest became blind throughout life.

Thanks for actually answering my question, though . It's kind of hard to figure out how to word a question like that with purely text without coming off as sarcastic, so I greatly appreciate that you didn't treat me as being disingenuous.

Dex-chan lover
i just hope this story wont end up just like in the WN...
since the WN seems hiatus and it also seems there's no continuation on the LN side

edit: oh, silly me, the WN continuation have different title lmao... and it stopped continuing since 2022, bummer

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He killed 44 people, most of whom he took an oath to protect. Unless they're turning him into a human battery or something equally horrifying nothing short of execution is justice. Also anyone else thinking this ranking system is completely unintuitive? Why would Ruby be ranked higher than Diamond? I'm done with this series, but I bet this simp MC is going to save his 2 female former party members and forgive absolutely everything.

Aggregator gang
I mean i'm not 100% against him helping her...if he makes her permanently in debt to him.
There's a old saying, there is no greater revenge than permanent humiliation.
That said i might be a bit biased, i'm legally blind so the idea of never seeing again is nightmarish.
Making her an indebted slave to him would be the only way I'll accept him healing her. But he would have to make her suffer...which I doubt he'll do. :/

Dex-chan lover
I have reached the snapdragon phase of life. My mind has snapped and this manga is draggin...

Dex-chan lover
So the gatekeeper is sorry, and now it's all good?...
Also, he's totally going to dutifully heal his old members, with a big ol' smile on his face because all is forgiven... sigh

Dex-chan lover
of course he's going to help her, he's the typical japanese gomensorry i'm not strong at all forgive everyone type.

Dex-chan lover
The only acceptable development that leads to MC healing Himeno is healing her eyes just to put her in her place but we all know that is not gonna happen. He's gonna heal her because he's a good guy and forgives her. And she will turn into a love interest; a tsundere even.

I don't even need to read the novel to clearly see this development; judging how this story has ticked all the cliche checkboxes so far.

Dex-chan lover
I read the first half of the web novel. Dropped it after lol. If you want to know what happens…

Suglenst spots him in the capital and attempts to kill him to silence him. Liana ends up fighting him, while Rei fights Suglent’s butler? She injures him and passes out. Rei shows Suglenst that he’s stronger than him, heals him, and makes him leave. Reason is that he doesn’t want Liana to be sad over killing someone and doesn’t want to get in trouble with nobles. Himeno’s relative ask Rei to heal her because the girl he’s been looking for, Nenemoa, is there. But the one of the four demon knights is also there, as well as the lizard demon from the forest he let escape. They turned Nenemoa into a demon, which killed her lol. Rei kills both of them and that’s basically the end of the first half. Extra chapter shows Himeno is actually a tsundere, put up walls to protect herself, and feels bad for leaving Rei behind. So yeah, he’ll probably heal her in the next half. 🤷
I knew Himeno is being tsundere. In ch 1, she didn't really want MC to heal a small scratch because she knew it would tire him.

But damn, I knew they sneaked peeked Nenemoa being experimented on, but this is just sad.

Aggregator gang
fuck fuck, the mc is just going to heal them because he is a stupid saint 😭 fuck this

Users who are viewing this thread