SSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard about this group before today. Glad I didn't. Took me <2 minutes to see the shit you pull and know in my soul you deserve a block. Bye Bye! Glad to have never suffered your sh*t!

Group Leader
lol, that's trolling on a level beyond my expectations xD
You will be remembered in my heart, my friend.
😎

" Much thanks to the web devs! Now I wouldn't see useless complains from ungrateful folks in the comment sections of my releases anymore! "

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Well, sometimes I just want to read the last chapter of certain mangas so you got a thanks from me.

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly, you should really reconsider your life priorities.

You gotta be a moron not to realize the majority of readers here think the way you do things is stupid as hell. I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt at first but it's kinda obvious you're tryna be shitheads. If you're gonna do that dumb shit, at least make it a full on meme scan.

Yeah, I don't see what we have to be grateful for with a group that snipes AND skips hella chapters. It's great if you're genuinely trying to give us good scanlations, but you're doing shit that many, many users have told you sucks. So yeah, of course we're ungrateful for a group that actively does stuff the community hates. Cmon, if you can troll at least be funny. If you can. Tbh I kinda doubt you guys CAN change the majority opinion on you at this point - I'd say most of the community has already blackballed you, and even if you started doing things like normal groups, you'd probably still be hated. So tell me, where do you see something we should be grateful for? For many of us, we don't want to read ahead with a major gap in chaps, so you're not doing anything for us to be grateful for.

How about you pick up a stalled or dead manga from the point it was left at?? I doubt you'll give a shit about anything I've said, but ffs why not just be cool and do something the community actually wants.

The comments on aggregate sites from these guys' chapters are great... anyone on Mangadex knows their name and knows to not read it if you see SSSSS (I would recommend blocking them if you dont want spoilers), but everyone over there have no idea whats going on and they're confused af, it's pretty entertaining.

I didn't know what the fuss about until you guys screwed with Mairimashita Iruma kun.
What is your mental malfunction? Purpose in life? No what? I don't care.
BuhLOCKED

Right, lemme just buy my volumes in a shop where they become available at random, sounds lovely.

No complaints with your work per se, I only deeply regret that you would spend so much time trying to mess with as much people as you can instead of committing to more reasonable endeavours.
But hey, who am I to admonish you, right?

Dex-chan lover
Why the arbitrary jump in chapters?
Wouldn't it make more sense to at least continue the current arc before doing a massive leap forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread