Star Martial God Technique

im surprised there is a chinese manga that isn't complete shit

things actually happen, like actual plot. It's been like 200 chapters and we still haven't gotten to the point where the MC becomes a god. Plus the romance isn't that bad, it handles delicate feelings of love with surprising realism.

while there are still mid-fight bullshit power upgrades, they aren't completely unreasonable. Still this series could very easily go off a cliff

Group Leader
Well I enjoyed it, considering I've grown to hate cultivation stories. The problem is the novel was dropped for reasons I don't know. So the manga might have a rushed ending in the future, who knows? Spoiler ahead... read at your own risk.
It's not like anyone didn't expect that.

Btw, how old the Drawer and Editor on this Manhua? Cause i need to know if they can complete this Manhua before they die. It's so slow or slower than Snail.

Group Leader
Btw, how old the Drawer and Editor on this Manhua? Cause i need to know if they can complete this Manhua before they die. It's so slow or slower than Snail.
I'm guessing they're already 900

looks like a ton of these comics are getting picked up for animation this one too has one in the works, but considering tales of demon/lord of the universe/Deity's Path through Ten Thousand Realms already got animations it shouldn't have been unexpected. I just hope both the comic and animation fix the damn ending to be different from the novels end which was obviously rushed. I think it was dropped probably for the same reason that the tales novel only releases once a month-ish. a money issue I think I forgot.(contract dispute) ....for tales novel he won’t up the releases until comic catch up to novels place. So in another 3-ish years?....

@Rage
was it a happy ending? it was kinda iffy right? cause whatever that was can't really be called an ending....oh and didn't xia yuning get sidelined in the end?

@NaniTheFuck
Dunno but because its based on a web novel it shouldn't really matter....and I think its being done by a group of people like an small animation studio so changing artist isn't an impossible/hard thing to do.

@JustNatsuki You should get used to it, most Chinese animations are like that. I've been watching them since I was young so idc but to someone used to anime I guess they would seem shitty

It looks pretty decent to me. Different tastes I guess. I like animes but I don't feel the need to be bias, I can enjoy other types of stuff also such as Avatar cartoon which ain't bad either.

@JustNatsuki
what exactly were you expecting? From what I see china's animation industry is still growing, especially when you compare it to an already developed one like japans or hell even america. And even they(japan/america) find it expensive too support that quality at times still drop. But they're steadily getting better.

Group Leader
@sleepymonkey Just a proper anime. Something as bad as this would be great. Quality is worth little if your content is good. But if you have shit quality and shit content, you're in for a bad time.

I watched 喜羊羊与灰太狼 for half my childhood years

Users who are viewing this thread