Starting out as Friends With a Yankee Girl

Aggregator gang
Apologize to the "Delinquents" tag that has many great hot-blooded manga to it.

Dex-chan lover
It’s weird that the score is so low. There’s some solid relationship advice that other RomCom MCs could follow.

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself It is solid relationship advice, thats why its so low. They don't come off as people. The male lead comes off as typical RomCom MC, and the female comes off as 25-35 year old women who has plenty of dating experience , and life experience in general.

The manga comes off as something for young teenage guys to look at and go "yeah, thats right", rather than a interesting story.

Dex-chan lover
There was a Chinese version before but now it's deleted. Where is it?

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself Why would you look for relationship advice in a manga? The FMC comes off as obnoxious and the MC acts like a middle schooler

Aggregator gang
he mc is a super wimp and the fmc feels like a grown adult with lots of experience instead of a supposed teenager yankee girl, kind of obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I binged this hoping it was going to be a nice and fluff story but holy shit is it bad. Average, at best.
I'll be skipping this one, good luck to the rest of you who'll stick with it. I hope it gets better for you eventually.

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada it exists. if you turn off the H filter it’ll be right under related mangas. Still a better relationship than the one she has in the real manga.

@Flavor If you talking about nh-25258471, it doesn't look like NTR for me, more like a parallel universe

Dumb cuck starts off as friends while chad is fucking her in the doujin

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused by the comments here. This girl is a breath of fresh air and is trying to bring out the best of the MC. They are there to boost the morale and confidence of the MC, and even if this relationship doesn't work, the ground work will be there for the next relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Its just sort of boring. 6/10 boring, not Mushi-Shi boring.
Check out chapter 5, then move on. Its the only part that's any good.

Users who are viewing this thread