Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 4 Ch. 38.7 - Volume 4 Collaboration Leaflet: Amane Morisaki is the Heroine of this Manga

Contributor
Glad to see these finally getting translated! For reference, this is the 3rd of 6 collab leaflets (They were released as store benefits for Volumes 2–7.), each a collab with another light novel and/or manga series featuring childhood friends. I didn't realize this one would be so… lewd.

Also, starting with Volume 8, the collab leaflets ended, but Melonbooks, as their own unique store benefit, continued having (non-collab) leaflets. Unlike the collab leaflets, these have not been scanned and uploaded online. I was able to buy the Volume 9 and Volume 10 ones (and they'll reach me eventually), but I missed the Volume 8 one, thats cover looks like this, and have yet to see a listing for it since. So if anyone sees a listing for a 今日から始める幼なじみ8巻描き下ろし4Pリーフレット or whatever, definitely let me know (or buy it yourself)! Here are the Melonbooks and Kurage Bunch pages about it if that helps.

Also also, for the curious, Volume 1 didn't get a benefit leaflet as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
Contributor
Oh hey, nice advertisement! This looks like a cute se-

It already ended/got cancelled

saitama-glance.gif

Dex-chan lover
aww that was a funny collab. Now if only "Kono Manga no Heroine wa Morisaki Amane desu" would get picked up again. Pls get picked up again, I really enjoyed the author's first work.

Dex-chan lover
It was bad don't worry.
Yeah, I can't say that first chapter gave me good impression. It's mostly "FeMC character is dumb and has hyperactive imagination, so she makes up what male MC actually wants", just so we can get ecchi scenes, which is the main selling point of the series. If I want ecchi, I'd rather avoid annoying characters.

Supporter
aww that was a funny collab. Now if only "Kono Manga no Heroine wa Morisaki Amane desu" would get picked up again. Pls get picked up again, I really enjoyed the author's first work.
All the hate that other series got toward the end made me love it even more. Killed me that we didn't get to see that couple together at uni so we could see the couple in the newer series instead. (I'm probably not in the minority considering how long it didn't run.)

Also, lap pillows don't need shade. Not that it would be a bad extra, mind you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I appreciate a mangaka trying to put a good word in for another series, but when said series is mediocre it just comes across as awkward. It's like when a friend hypes up a restaurant and the food tastes like it came out of a microwave.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! That's funny.

Yep that confirms my theory. The stuff she was reading was romance AT BEST. This looks less wholesome than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread