Still active loli artists(normal manga, not doujin)?

Dex-chan lover
Has we all know, ecchi mangas with mostly loli heroines have long passed their golden age, things got stricter and loli ecchi is not has common has it used to be, or at least its not the main focus anymore, after reading that the legendary Uran is probably not going to do another loli focused manga i got curious about which mangakas that mostly focus on lolis are still active. Of course im mostly talking about ecchi with lolis, normal ass manga with lolis still exist everywhere, what im talking about is the risky stuff. Help appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Do you want yuri (loli x loli or onee-san x loli) or simply a loli protagonist? For the former, this may be a good example and for the latter what kind of series do you want, isekais or a particular genre?

Dex-chan lover
Do you want yuri (loli x loli or onee-san x loli) or simply a loli protagonist? For the former, this may be a good example and for the latter what kind of series do you want, isekais or a particular genre?
yuri is fine, but would rather have lolixguy, mostly loli heroines are fine, i dont care about the genre much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let's see, for straight series some would be the teacher x students, like Kodomo no Jikan or Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi, there's a continuation of this latter series. For loli yuri you can check Itou Hachi and Kugogane Ken, though this one is mostly a hentai artist. The author of the series I mentioned before have done more loli series, so check her out. More series about lolis MC would be Ryuuou no Oshigoto! (shogi), the author of this work usually uses a full cast of lolis, Saotome series has a nice legal loli, Hachiko half of the times does onee-loli series but yes, from them it's mostly wholesome yuri. You have loli anthologies of Yurihime, Tanya the Devil (no romance though and not for all sensibilites/humour) and Gochiusa (more wholesome yuri). Of course, there's isekai with genderbending with overpowered loli protagonists, but like Tanya the Devil they're dudes inside.
So, in short, ecchi loli series with the loli as MC are scarce, since they prefer to turn them on hentai and well, there's not much plot there, leave them wholesome or make the lolis secondary (because brain-deads and bigs boobs sell better). I just hope you had some of this series yet to be read.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see, for straight series some would be the teacher x students, like Kodomo no Jikan or Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi, there's a continuation of this latter series. For loli yuri you can check Itou Hachi and Kugogane Ken, though this one is mostly a hentai artist. The author of the series I mentioned before have done more loli series, so check her out. More series about lolis MC would be Ryuuou no Oshigoto! (shogi), the author of this work usually uses a full cast of lolis, Saotome series has a nice legal loli, Hachiko half of the times does onee-loli series but yes, from them it's mostly wholesome yuri. You have loli anthologies of Yurihime, Tanya the Devil (no romance though and not for all sensibilites/humour) and Gochiusa (more wholesome yuri). Of course, there's isekai with genderbending with overpowered loli protagonists, but like Tanya the Devil they're dudes inside.
So, in short, ecchi loli series with the loli as MC are scarce, since they prefer to turn them on hentai and well, there's not much plot there, leave them wholesome or make the lolis secondary (because brain-deads and bigs boobs sell better). I just hope you had some of this series yet to be read.
Unfortunally i basically read them all, but thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread