Strike or Gutter

Double-page supporter
Was thinking of reading for the TWO obvious reasons, but the comments are talking Yuri, and I would like to stay away from that shid, broo.

Group Leader
Is this not yuri after all? I skimmed over some chapters and short-haired girl is definitely a lesbian. Anyways, it's dumbly ecchi and I don't like it, so I'll drop it, but I thought it should have the tag? Or does it go nowhere? If this were done without ecchi fanservice every page, the relationship between the two would be a really fun one to read in a yuri manga.

It looks a guy shows up and even so called blonde lesbian girl turns into blushy mess for him.
What a shitty writing.
Whoever suggested reading it for yuri hould rot in hell.

Group Leader
@Lilliwyt Thanks. It had so much potential for yuri too from what I skimmed, but I did sense there was something wrong. I really hate the 'both in love with the teacher' trope, it's hideous. Reminds me of Two Car. Ugh.

Banned
I hate sports manga... I really do.

BUT... Tokha-chan is probably the single most attractive non-H character I've ever seen in any manga ever... to me personally... regardless of her age (which is inconsistently reported)...

If she was in a better manga, it would be a 10 for me. If this manga didn't have her in it... it would probably be a 3 or 2. I'm claiming the middle ground and assigning a 7/10 ...

It made me quite severely depressed though.... knowing for genuine fucking fact that I'd never be able to get anyone like Tohka... ever... The glasses, the hair, the cute personality, the perfect body.... bah... even the complex (strangely enough, I'm kinda used to handling that sort of thing).

Oh... and glasses should be a tag... It really should.

Fed-Kun's army
So I checked the last chapter to understand comment section and I found that out of four characters three hacve glasses, three have moles. Author's taste is pretty apparent. Also, yuribait and bowling plot.

>Bowling manga series "Strike or Gutter" by Yu Ando will end in the upcoming Grand Jump issue 08/2021 out March 17, 2021

Dex-chan lover
all the salty yuritards in the comment section, delicious 😘, yuri always loses, losers 😎

Double-page supporter
This went yuri towards the end because IT WAS AXED.

Author planned to expand to the whole bowling team but sales didn't look good, that's why it skipped the shit out of the romance subplot with the trainer and the protag with her mother and suddenly they are married at the end.
That's why the lesbian girl literally raped the protagonist and got away with it no explanations needed. End.

There's a reason the yuri tags still in their bois.
There is a reason why this got the axe.

Contributor
Not sure why this is rated lowly. Pretty great so far. Hope the translation gets finished.

Users who are viewing this thread