Strongest Cultivation App

Potential is there i guess. All we can hope for now is to not be a carbon copy of all the other manhuas out there with this setup

Dex-chan lover
I just came here to rant a bit about the title:
It's the "strongest", of the available cultivation apps? There's a market for cultivation apps? Surely not. The emphasis on "Strongest" is silly, what's important here is that a guy got access to an application that allows him to become transcendent. That, alone, is amazing. The idea that it is "the strongest" is wholly redundant and shouldn't even be part of the title.

This obviously does not go to the author, just a random rant. I feel like I would be personally much more inclined to read these stories, if they did not have these pointless inflation inside of them that stick out like a sore thumb.
P.S: And if it's "the strongest", because there are already *other* cultivation-app stories....Well, I guess the inflated use of words is good, cuz it tells us which story is just yet an unimaginative another carbon-copy of another.
</rant>

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
I believe these manhua are required by law to put "strongest," "peerless," "ultimate," "master," "genius" or "godlike" in the title. What other explanation could there be?

@Turkeyjerkey with tax incentives for "urban" or "city".
It's not in the title this time, but the adage "in the city" could be dropped from the description without losing any information.

Damn, the art is good, can they keep up the quality? Considering this is chinese manhua, the art is exceptionally good, I just wonder if their budget could last.

Users who are viewing this thread