Subete no Jinrui wo Hakai Suru. Sorera wa Saisei Dekinai. - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - Our Memories

I could of sworn chapters 1-39 weren't on the site a few months ago.

Dex-chan lover
Rin is a fun addition this late in the story.

Really fun chapter all-around. Thanks for the upload!

This is likely the "Artifact Red" deck that Kai Budde used to win the 1999 World Championships.

Notably, that tournament is still a couple months away in the manga timeline, as it happened in August and the prophecy of Nostrodamus for the end of the world was in July, so she's clearly ahead of the curve on deckbuilding tech here.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao the queen is a post college age fujoshi in the 1990s that's hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Man I really wanna see Kanou figure it out, I just feel bad for the man at this point

now that i reached currents chapters i am just have such hatred for the main girl. She has so many problems. Why tf cant there be a romance without unnecessary misunderstandings

Fed-Kun's army
now that i reached currents chapters i am just have such hatred for the main girl. She has so many problems. Why tf cant there be a romance without unnecessary misunderstandings
Cause that story's plot functionally ends in like 10 chapters. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just that this is not that kind of story.

Users who are viewing this thread